Global Webcast Auction
BY THE ORDER OF THE SECURED LESSOR, UTICA LEASCO - FACCHINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED LATE MODEL AS NEW AS 2015 CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Starts: Thursday, February 16, 2017 - 10:00am (EST)
||Global Webcast Auction
||9320 W&W Industrial Rd, La Plata, MD 20646
MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR WELL MAINTAINED LATE MODEL AS NEW AS 2015 CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT OF FACCHINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Multi-Million Dollar Well Maintained Late Model As New As 2015 Construction Equipment Including But Not Limited To: Pick Up Trucks • Light Towers • Tractors & Trailers • Dump Trucks • Rough Terrain Cranes • Boom Trucks • Crawler Dozers • Wheel Loaders • Skid Steers • Motor Graders • Excavators • Vibratory Rollers • Compactor Dozers • Fork Trucks • Generators • GPS Systems • Attachments • & Much More
JAW CRUSHER / SCREENER
• 2012 Sandvik QJ241 Mobile Jaw Crusher, 40" x 26" Feed Opening, 225-Hp Engine
• 2014 Powerscreen Chieftain 1400 Screener, 5' x 11' Screen Box
• (2) Caterpillar 336EL Excavator, 2014 & 2012, Quick Change Bucket
• 2012 Caterpillar 328D LCR Excavator, Quick Change Bucket
• 2011 Hitachi ZX135US-3 Excavator, Bucket Attachment, Leveling Blade
• (2) Komatsu PC300 LC-7L Excavator – 2004 & 2005, Quick Change Bucket
• 2003 John Deere 200C LC Excavator, Bucket Attachment
• 2002 Hitachi ZX600LC Excavator, Hydraulic Quick Change Bucket
• 2013 Caterpillar 308E CR SB Mini Excavator, Quick Change Bucket, Leveling Blade
• (2) 2012 Caterpillar 308D CR Mini Excavator, Leveling Blade, Quick Change Bucket
• 2012 Hitachi ZX35U-3 Mini Excavator, Quick Change Bucket, Leveling Blade
• 2000 Gradall XL4100 Mobile Excavator, Quick Change Bucket
• (2) Komatsu PC300LC-6LC Excavators, Bucket Attachment with Thumb
• (3) Kobelco Excavators, (2) SK250LC, (1) SK220LC, Bucket Attachment with Thumb
• Daewoo Solar300LC-V Excavator, Bucket Attachment with Thumb
• (3) Caterpillar D6N LGP Crawler Dozers – 2005 to 2007, with TopCon GPS System
• 2011 Caterpillar D6K LGP Crawler Dozer, with TopCon GPS System
• (2) Caterpillar D5N LGP Crawler Dozers – 2006 & 2005
• 2007 Caterpillar D4G LGP Crawler Dozer
• 2011 Caterpillar D3K LGP Crawler Dozer
• 2006 Caterpillar D3G LGP Crawler Dozer
• 2006 John Deere 750J Crawler Dozer
• 2006 John Deere 550J Crawler Dozer
• 2005 John Deere 450J LGP Crawler Dozer
• 2005 Komatsu D37EX-21 Crawler Dozer, w/TopCon GPS System
• 2011 Takeuchi TL250 Track Skid Steer
• 2006 Caterpillar 262B Skid Steer
• 2003 Bobcat S250 Skid Steer
CRANES & LOADERS
• 2004 Mantis 10010MX Crawler Crane, 50 Ton Capacity, 111' Boom, 20' Offset Jib, 30' Jib Ext
• (2) Caterpillar 953C Crawler Loaders – 2003 & 2002
• (2) 2005 Caterpillar 963C Crawler Loaders
• 2006 Caterpillar 930G Wheel Loader
• (2) 2006 Volvo L70E Wheel Loaders, Quick Change Bucket/Forks
• 2005 Komatsu WA250PT-5L Integrated Tool Carrier
ROLLERS & COMPACTORS
• (7) Hamm 3412 Vibratory Rollers, 2004 to 2007 - 84" Drum
• 2004 Hamm 3307 Vibratory Roller, 66" Smooth Drum
• 2004 Hamm 3205 Vibratory Roller, 54" Smooth Drum
• 2004 Ingersoll Rand SD77FTF Vibratory Roller, 66" Smooth Drum
• 2003 Ingersoll Rand SD70DFT Vibratory Roller, 66" Smooth Drum
• 1999 Caterpillar 12H Motor Grader, 12' Blade, Ripper/Scarifier
• 1996 Caterpillar 815B Compactor Dozer with Tilt
• 1979 Caterpillar 825C Compactor Doze
• (5) Volvo A25D Articulating Dump Trucks – 2004 to 2006
• 2002 Ford F-550 XLT Super Duty Dump Truck
• 1998 Volvo A25C Water Truck
• 1985 Mack RD685S Water Truck
• 2008 Ford F-750 XL Super Duty Mechanics Truck, IMT 11' Bed, IMT Mdl. 6025 10,500-Lb Crane, IMT Air Compressor, Miller Bobcat 225 Welder/Generator
• 2005 Ford F-650 XLT Super Duty Mechanics Truck, IMT 11' Bed, IMT Mdl. 6025 10,500-Lb Crane, IMT Air Compressor, Lincoln Ranger 8 Welder/Generator
• 2005 Chevrolet C4500 C Series Welding Truck, Knapheide 11' Body, Air Compressor, Hobart 250 Amp Welder, Oxy/Acetylene Set
• 2005 Chevrolet C4500 C Series Utility Truck, Knapheide 11' Body, Trafcon Arrowboard
• 1998 Ford F-700 Fuel Truck
• (18) Ford F-250 & F-150 Pickup Trucks – AS NEW AS 2015
• (2) Vans – 06 Ford E-250 Econoline Cargo Van, 07 Ford E-250 XLT Passenger Van
• (2) 2014 Ford Sport Utility Vehicles – Escape SE, Explorer XLT
• 2012 Mercedes CLS 550 Luxury Sedan
• 2014 Polaris 800EFI Ranger Utility Vehicle
• 1975 Heil 10,000-Gallon Tank Trailer
• 97 L&L Line Flatbed Utility Trailer with MTM Steam Cleaner
• (2) Bri-Mar Utility Trailers, 7' x 18', Dual Axle, 04 & 03
• 2003 Lull 1044C-54 Telescopic Forklift, 10,000 Lb., Cap., 54' Reach, Hyd. Leveling, Stabilizers
• 2002 Nissan F04D40HV Gas Forklift, 8,600 Lb. Cap.
• Komatsu FG25T-12 LPG Forklift, 5,000 Lb. Cap., 3-Stage Mast, Side Shift
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES
• 2012 Tele-Dipper Attachment
• (6) Excavator Hydraulic Hammers – 06 Kent Mdl. KF6FSP, 98 Kent Mdl. KHB8G, 03 Rammer Mdl. E66N, 05 Rammer Mdl. S25N, Rammer Mdl. S23N, Indeco Mdl. N/A
• 2002 Rev 36" Hydraulic Excavator Drill
• 2012 Quest Clam Shell Bucket
• 2002 Geith Demolition Grapple
• (3) Concrete Buggies – (2) Whiteman Mdl. WBH16 – 05 & 03, 2005 Terex Mdl. OMPB16A
• 2004 Coneqtec AP400HD 16" Cold Planer
• Bobcat WS18 18" Skid Steer Wheel Saw
• 24" Compaction Wheel
• 24" Sheeps Foot Drum
• Ingersoll Rand P175 175CFM Air Compressor
• (3) Godwin CD100 4" Pumps, Trailer Attached, Single Axle, 2005 & 2006
• Godwin CD150M 6" Pump, Trailer Attached, Single Axle, 2006
• (2) Multiquip SCA70 40KW Generators, Trailer Mounted, Dual Axle
• Multiquip DCA25 14.4KW Generator, Trailer Mounted, Single Axle
• 2013 Rayco RG1625 Walk Behind Stump Grinder
• (2) Solar Sign Boards, (1) 2011 Vermac Full Matrix, (1) 2005 Precision Solar Controls Model SMC
• (2) Safe Stop Crash Cushions
• Large Quantity of GPS Equipment, Includes TopCon Hyper Lite +, GR-5, GR-3 GPS Units, Topcon & Tesla Data Collectors
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.
All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Removal dates: TBA
Removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
No items released until payment is received in full.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.