Live On-site and Global Webcast Auction
ASSETS FORMERLY OF INTERNATIONAL PAPER COMPANY, FEATURING: 2006 MACPRESSE BALER, ALLEGHENY-WAGNER PAPER SHREDDER, (2) INTERNATIONAL TRACTORS, (19) OVER THE ROAD TRAILERS - STOUGHTON, GREAT DANE, WABASH & FREUHAUF, 100’s OF BINS/DUMPSTERS & MUCH MORE
Starts: Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 10:00am (CST)
||Live On-site and Global Webcast Auction
||1814 South 3rd Street, Memphis, TN 38109
ASSETS FORMERLY OF INTERNATIONAL PAPER COMPANY, FEATURING: 2006 MACPRESSE BALER, ALLEGHENY-WAGNER PAPER SHREDDER, (2) INTERNATIONAL TRACTORS, (19) OVER THE ROAD TRAILERS- STOUGHTON, GREAT DANE, WABASH & FREUHAUF, 100’s OF BINS/DUMPSTERS & MUCH MORE
FEATURING: MACPRESSE Hydraulic Baler, M/N 111AS.1 NEW 2006 with MACHINEX Infeed Conveyor NEW 2013 - New Cost Over $800,000 • ALLEGHENY-WAGNER Paper Shredder M/N 30-500C • CRAM-A-LOT Down Stroke Baler • Rolling Stock: (2) INTERNATIONAL Tractors • OTTAWA Spotter Truck • FREIGHTLINER Box Truck • (19) STOUGHTON, GREAT DANE, WABASH & FREUHAUF Van Trailers • LINDE 6,000lbs Forklift • Truck & Floor Scales • 100's Of Dumpsters & Paper Hoppers • Air Compressors • Shop Tools & Supplies • Office Furniture & More
2006 MACPRESSE BALER
2006 MACPRESSE MDL. 111 AS/1 BALER, w/Siemens Simatic Multi Panel, (2) 100 hp Motors, (2) Rexroth Variable Flow Hydraulic Pumps, 4500 Max Psi. 37500 lbs. Ram Force, Five Wire Electromechanical Tying System, 40" x 82" Loading Hopper, 43" x 43" Bales, 30719 CuFt/Hr
2012 MACHINEX MDL. B-1 CONVEYOR SYSTEM, 175' x 6', (1) 15 hp Motor, (1) 10 hp Motor
1997 ALLEGHENY-WAGNER MDL. 30-500C SHREDDER, 25hp Motor, 30" Opening, 104" Conveyor Infeed, 192" Conveyor Outfeed
2002 INTERNATIONAL MDL. 9200I 4X2 TRAILER TRACTOR, 468778 Miles, w/Detroit Diesel 12.7l, 400hp Engine, 10 Speed Eaton Fuller Transmission, 55,000 Gross Vehicle Weight
2007 LINDE MDL. H30D FORK TRUCK, 6600lbs Cap, Diesel, 2 Stage Mast
40" CASCADE CLAMP
2002 INTERNATIONAL MDL. 4300SBA 4X2 BOX TRUCK, 221216 Miles, w/International 6 Plus Manual Transmission, 24' Bed, Hydraulic Lift Gate, 33000lbs Gross Vehicle Weight
CASCADE MDL. 55G-RRB-34BR2 ROTATOR
1990 WABASH NATIONAL SA-102CW 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532UO
(2) 1990 WABASH NATIONAL 53' BOX TRAILERS, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV53267LL146205 & 1JJV532U1LL146237
1988 WABASH NATIONAL GALV-102CW 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532U7KL124039
1988 WABASH NATIONAL GA1-102W 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532U4JL120545
(2) WABASH NATIONAL SA-102C 53' BOX TRAILERS, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532U9PL182967 & 1JJV532U4PL182973
WABASH NATIONAL 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532U1JL120714
WABASH NATIONAL P-102CW 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532YORL215859
(2) WABASH NATIONAL SA-102-C 53' BOX TRAILERS, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1JJV532U7PL182935 & 1JJV532U0PL182937
(3) 1989 STOUGHTON TRAILERS ASVW-485T-S-C 48' BOX TRAILER, GVWR-68,080, VIN: 1DW1A4826KS616995, 1DW1A4821KS616970 & 1DW1A4823KS616906
STOUGHTON TRAILER ASVW-485T-S-C 48' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 70,000, VIN: 1DW1A4823KS616906
(4) 1989 STOUGHTON TRAILERS ASVW-485T-S-C 48' BOX TRAILER, GVWR-70,000, VIN: 1DW1A4829KS603321, 1DW1A4826KS635031, 1DW1A4828KS603441 & 1DW1A4820KS635042
(2) 1990 GREAT DANE 1911TJWLN48 48' BOX TRAILERS, GVWR 65,000, VIN: 1GRAA9625LB135701 & 1GRAA9627LB135702
(2) 1989 GREAT DANE 1911TCHL48 48' BOX TRAILERS, GVWR 65,000, VIN: 1GRAA9620JB206302 & 1GRAA9629KS119502
(2) 1987 FRUEHAUF FB9-1.5-F2-53LLW 53' BOX TRAILERS, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 2V05328JE007709 & 2V05324JE007710
1987 FRUEHAUF FB9-1.5-F2-53LLW 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 2V05329JE007704
1987 FRUEHAUF FBX-F2-53 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 2V05327JB006911
(2) 1988 TRAILMOBILE 02DA-1UAL 48' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 65,000, VIN: 1PT02DAHXK9000172 & 1PT02DAH3K9000174
1987 MA3-30-ST-53W 53' BOX TRAILER, GVWR 68,000, VIN: 1NNVA5325JM112947
45' TRAILER, VIN: 534481
28' TRAILER w/Lift Gate, VIN: 1S11E8282FE269503
WEIGH-TRONIX TRUCK SCALE, 75', 100000 lbs. Cap
(2) B-TEK MDL. BT8472-5K-FEFS-TA PLATFORM SCALES, 6' x 7', 5,000 lbs. Cap
VERTEX FLOOR SCALES, 6' x 8', S/N 1172707-HM
GARDNER DENVER AIR COMPRESSOR, 50HP 200 psi, S/N 47425 • SMALL CONTAINER HAULER • SECURITY NAID CAMERAS • 3 PTZ CAMERAS EXTERIOR • PLASTIC TOTES, METAL DUMPSTERS & ROLLING PLASTIC TRASH BINS THROUGHOUT FACILITY • MISC. OFFICE FURNITURE & EQUIPMENT
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries & Myron Bowling Auctioneers, Inc.
BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.
All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
4. Corporate/Company Check *MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE
*Acceptable at the Auctioneer's sole discretion. Must be accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee from company's bank guaranteeing unqualified payment to Auctioneer.
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Removal dates: TBA
Removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
No items released until payment is received in full.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.