Live On-site and Global Webcast Auction
FORMERLY OF WORLD FAMOUS AIR COMPRESSOR MANUFACTURER - QUINCY COMPRESSOR. COMPLETE STATE OF THE ART CNC MANUFACTURING FACILITY. OVER 1,000 LOTS - GIGANTIC FACILITY
Starts: Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:00am (CDT)
||Live On-site and Global Webcast Auction
||3501 Wismann Lane, Quincy, IL 62305
FORMERLY OF WORLD FAMOUS QUINCY AIR COMPRESSOR MANUFACTURER. COMPLETE STATE OF THE ART CNC MANUFACTURING FACILITY INCLUDING NORDSON/GAT POWDER PAINT COATING LINES
Featuring: 2007 Okuma Vertical Lathe • Lodge & Shipley Lathe • (2) Toyoda CNC Grinders • Norton OD Grinder • (2) 2006 Mazak CNC Turning Centers • 1999 (2) Okuma Crown CNC Turning Centers • (3) Okuma CNC Turning Centers • Okuma Captain Turning Center • Okuma Cadet CNC Vertical Machining Center • Okuma E-Series Vertical Machining Center • Okuma CNC Horizontal Machining Center • (4) Okuma CNC Horizontal Machining Centers • Fadal Vertical Machining Center • Fastems Automatic Loading System • Nordson/Gat Power Paint System With Oven & Overhead Monorail Conveyor • Over (10) Gorbel Overhead Crane Systems • Mobile Equipment • Carlton Radial Arm Drills • Sunnen Hone • Heald Rough Bore Machines • Wheelabrator Vibratory tumbler • Goff Bead Blaster • Rank Ferrantti CMM Machine • Natco & Kingsbury Multi-Spindle Drills • G&L Endomatic Boring Machines • & Much More...
• Nordson/Gat Power Paint System With Oven & Overhead Monorail Conveyor
• (2) 2006 Mazak Mdl: QT Nexus 350M CNC Turning Centers
• (2) 1999 Okuma Crown Mdl: 7625-SB CNC Turning Centers
• (2) Okuma Mdl: LNC-8 CNC Turning Centers
• Okuma Captain L370 CNC Turning Center
• Okuma Mdl: ES-L8 CNC Turning Center
• Okuma Cadet Mdl: V4020 CNC Vertical Machining Center
• Okuma E-Series Mdl: ESV3016 Vertical Machining Center
• Okuma Mdl: MC-55VB Vertical Machining Center
• Okuma Mdl: MX45VBE Vertical Machining Center
• Fadal Mdl: 4020 Vertical Machining Center
• Okuma Mdl: MC500H CNC Horizontal Machining Center
• (2) 1997-1999 Okuma Mdl: MA-60B CNC Horizontal CNC Machining Centers
• Okuma Mdl: MX-60B CNC Horizontal Machining Center
• 2007 Okuma Mdl: V80R Vertical Lathe
• Lodge & Shipley Lathe
• 20" Monarch Lathe
• 2004 Toyoda Mdl: GL6P-100 CNC Grinder
• Toyoda Mdl: GL6P-32 CNC Grinder
• 18" x 72" Norton OD Grinder
• 10" x 20" Landis Mdl: 1R Universal Cylindrical Grinder*
• Fastems Automatic Loading System With 2 Holding Stations
• Over (10) Gorbel Overhead Crane Systems Up To 2 Ton Capacity
• 40/5 Ton x 56' 8" Conco Top Riding Double Girder Overhead Twin Hoist Bridge Crane*
• 2009 33 Ton x 44' Heco Pacific Top Riding Double Girder Bridge Crane (Explosion Proof)**
• 2013 30 Ton x 100' Virgina Top Running Double Girder DC Twin Hoist Bridge Crane*
• 2008 16" x 22" HEM Mdl: Cyclone M Horizontal Band Saw (Swivel Head)*
• 1989 13" x 18" Hyd-Mech Mdl: S20 A Automatic Swivel Head Horizontal Band Saw*
• 36" Startrite Mdl: V900H Vertical Band Saw*
• 12" x 56" Kearney & Trecker Mdl: 205 S-12 Horizontal Mill*
• 3,000 Lb. Toyota Mdl: 42-5FG15 Fork Lift*
• 3/4" x 15" Eldorado Mdl: M75-1031 CNC Gun Drill*
• Carlton Radial Arm Drills
• Natco & Kingsbury Multi-Spindle Drills
• 1999 42" Proceco Rotary Table Parts Washer*
• Mobile Equipment
• Sunnen Hone
• Heald Rough Bore Machines
• Wheelabrator Vibratory Tumbler
• Goff Bead Blaster
• Rank Ferrantti CMM Machine
• G&L Endomatic Boring Machines
• Electrical Test Stands
• Tool Holders
• Inspection Equipment
• Tool Holders
• Assembly Stations
• Office Furniture
• & Much More...
* Located In Painsville, OH – To Be Sold Via Photo
** Located In Houston, TX – To Be Sold Via Photo
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to email@example.com.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.
All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
4. Corporate/Company Check *MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE
*Acceptable at the Auctioneer's sole discretion. Must be accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee from company's bank guaranteeing unqualified payment to Auctioneer.
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Removal dates: TBA
Removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
No items released until payment is received in full.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.
|© 2007-2017 BidItUp.com