The Sale Has Been Cancelled; The Facility Has Been Sold In It's Entirety As Turnkey Operation
An amazing opportunity to purchase the equipment of a fully equipped pita bread and breadsticks production facility. The former owner purchased the equipment new in 2016/2017. All of the equipment was installed and tested but never went into full production. Equipment remains fully intact, under power and is in like new condition. 2016 Bimatic triple output pita bread production line capable of producing up to 9,000 loaves per hour.
10,000 SF with an additional 3,000 SF of storage space available to lease. To view the ground floor plan, click here. Located in an industrial area nearby major highways with easy access for deliveries.
SALE CANCELLED - SOLD IN ITS ENTIRTY - COMPLETE PITA BREAD AND BREADSTICKS (KAAK) BAKING FACILITY, EQUIPMENT PURCHASED NEW IN 2016/2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REMOVAL - Due to specific Landlord requirements for the removal of the equipment in the sale, all rigging will be performed exclusively by M&M Machinery Movers, Mike Ortega. Each lot description has been updated with the rigging costs. Please contact Mike Ortega 213-494-7581 with any questions.
2016 BIMATIC TRIPLE OUTPUT PITA BREAD PRODUCTION LINE
• (3) Dough Fork Mixers, 200 kg (440 lb.) Dough Capacity, Portable Dough Bowls Mounted on Hand Carts
• Bowl Lifter
• Dough Divider (Model ADD2), Triple Output
• Primary Proofer (Model PP2), 7 Fermentation Layers, 19-5/8" Wide Food Grade Belt
• Dough Flattener (Model DF2), (2) S/S Flour Sifters, Cylinder Press
• Final Proofer (Model FP2), 15 Fermentation Layers, 31-1/2" Wide Food Grade Belt
• Automatic Tunnel Oven (Model TO2), Natural Gas, 300° C (572° F) to 1,000° C (1,832° F), Weishaupt WG40N/1-A Gas Burner (190 to 1,875 MBTU/h), Heat Resistant Outfeed Conveyor
• Cooling Conveyor (Model BBC), 31-1/2" Wide, Fiber Webbed, Variable Speed
• Capable of Producing 9,000 Loaves Per Hour
• Bimatic Brochure, Click Here
ADDITIONAL PITA BREAD PRODUCTION LINE EQUIPMENT
• 2017 Farhat 3-Lane Pita Stacker, Siemens Simatic HMI Touch Screen Control, Mdl: F10V8-3R110-34-ST
• 2016 Total Baker Bag Smoother, Closer and Date Coder
• 2017 Zegoo Metal Detector, 15-3/4" Tunnel Width, Model ZG-MD-4020R
AUTOMATIC BREADSTICK (KAAK) PRODUCTION LINE
• 2017 Farhat Kaak Machine, Model F9V4-80/60W
- Sesame Seed Sifter
- Siemens Simatic HMI Touch Screen Control
• (4) 2017 Polin Roto Classic Rack Ovens, Model ROTO 6080 Classic SIMPLE SC-SX, Pan Dimensions: 600mm (23.62") x 800mm (31.49"), Electromechanical Control
• Freestanding 4-Door Walk-In Proofer, EVCO Programmable Control
• 2016 Elida TW-09GL Automatic Corner Edge Box Sealing Machine
• 2016 Sauven S880 Inkjet Printer
• Avantco SS-3R-HC 81" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator, 3-Door, Digital Temperature Control
• Alto Shaam 1000-UP Double Compartment Hot Food Holding Cabinet
• Avantco HEAT-1836 Full Size Non-Insulated Heated Holding Cabinet
• Culligan High Efficiency Twin Automatic Water Softener
• Pan Racks, Elida Semi-Automatic Sealing Machine, (3) Easy Weigh 12 lb. Capacity Scales, S/S Tables, 2-Door Cabinets
• 2016 Kaeser 7.5 HP Air Compressor, Model AIRCENTER SM 7.5, 32 CFM, 125 PSIG, Hours: 2,435 (as of 3/3/2020)
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.