Global Online Auction
SHORT NOTICE SALE! SURPLUS EQUIPMENT TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF COM DEV: (7) TENNEY/LUNAIRE TEMP. TEST CHAMBERS, HUBER UNISTAT 530W & 910W, MICROSCOPES, TEST & MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT, (5) CPI VZK-6901J1 TWT AMPLIFIERS, UNHOLTZ-DICKIE T1000 VIBRATION TEST SYSTEM,BERG 50HP CHILLER & MUCH MORE…
Starts: Monday, August 31, 2015 - 10:00am (PDT)
Ends: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 - 10:00am (PDT)
||Global Online Auction
||2333 Utah Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
SHORT NOTICE SALE! SURPLUS EQUIPMENT TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF COM DEV: TEST & MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT, (5) CPI VZK-6901J1 TWT AMPLIFIERS, UNHOLTZ-DICKIE T1000 VIBRATION TEST SYSTEM, (7) TENNEY/LUNAIRE TEMP. TEST CHAMBERS, HUBER UNISTAT 530W & 910W, MICROSCOPES, BERG 50HP CHILLER & MUCH MORE…
Test & Measurement Equipment • (5) CPI VZK-6901J1 TWT Amplifiers • Unholtz-Dickie T1000 Vibration Test System • (7) Tenney/Lunaire Temp. Test Chambers • Huber Unistat 530w & 910w Dynamic Temperature Control System • Microscopes • Berg 50hp Chiller • & Much More…
TEMPERATURE TEST CHAMBERS
(3) Tenney/Lunaire T6S Temperature Test Chambers, Temp. Range: -34 to 200 Degrees Celsius, Watlow F4 Programmable Controller, Inside Dimensions: 22" L x 21" W x 23" H, S/N 24494-09, 24494-10 & 24494-08
(2) Tenney/Lunaire T20C - 2.0 Temperature Test Chambers, Temp. Range: -73 to 200 Degrees Celsius, Watlow Programmable Control, Inside Dimensions: 30" W x 32" D x 36" H, S/N 25613-01 & 25613-03 (Unit Needs Repaired)
(2) Tenney/Lunaire T30C Temperature Test Chambers, Temp. Range: -73 to 200 Degrees Celsius, Versa Tenn III Programmable Control, Inside Dimensions: 36" W x 40" D x 36" H, S/N 25615-01 & S/N 25615-02
Despatch 926E Temperature Chamber, Inside Dimensions: 20" W x 14" D, 11" H, Temp. Range: -73 to 274 Degrees Celsius, 2000 Watts, 17.4 Amps, w/ Watlow Control, S/N 165088
(2009) Sigma Systems M10G Temperature Chamber, Temp. Range: -100 to 200 Degrees Celsius, w/ Watlow Control, S/N 10614
VIBRATION TEST SYSTEMS
(1979) Unholtz-Dickie T1000 Vibration Test System, Test Article Foot Print Size: 3' x 3', S/N 2854 (UNIT WEIGHT: 15,260lbs), w/ (1992) Unholtz-Dickie Amplifier Cabinet, Model MA130A-120IAR, S/N 2397
TEMPATURE CONTROL SYSTEM
Huber Unistat 530w Dynamic Temperature Control System, Temp. Range: -55 to 250 Degrees Celsius, S/N 143849/11
Huber Unistat 910w Refrigerated Heating Circulator w/ Water-Cooled Cooling, Temp. Range: -90 to 250 Degrees Celsius, S/N 80147/08
(4) CPI VZK-6901J1 TWT Amplifiers, 18-26.5 GHz, 40W, S/N 208, 118, 204 & 117
CPI VZK-6901J1 TWT Amplifier, 18-26.5 GHz, 40W, S/N 209 w/ S/N 205 Power Supply
(2) Varian VZS6953G5 TWT Amplifiers, 2-4 GHz, 200W, S/N 992 & 1029
(2) Varian VLZ6943G5GLM TWT Amplifiers, 1-2 GHz, 200W, S/N 634 & 469
Varian VZL6943G1G TWT Amplifier, 1-2 GHz, 200W, S/N 400
(2) Varian TWT Amplifiers, 1-2 GHz, 200W, S/N 562 & 401
(4) Varian TWT Amplifiers, 10-12.7 GHz, 200W, S/N 354, 368, 376 & 353
Varian TWT Amplifier, 10.95-12.7 GHz, 200W, S/N 348
AR Kalmus KAW5060 Class AB Wideband RF Power Amplifier, 200-500 MHz, S/N 9571-1
AR Kalmus KAW5060 Class AB Wideband RF Power Amplifier, 200-500 MHz, S/N 9571-2
(2) Sigma Systems TP1085M Thermal Platform Hot/Cold Plates, Temp. Range: -40 to 199, Degrees Celsius, Sigma Systems Model C4 Programmable Controller, S/N 7147 & 7170
Berg 50 HP Chiller, Model AZ-30-2/1-3P-R, S/N W02086A-AF1-1107, 84 Amps, w/ Johnson Controls Facility Explorer Controls
(2) (1993) YES R3A Plasma Cleaning Ovens, Inside Dimensions: 16" W x 16" D x 7" H, w/ YES 500 Watt Power Supply
Lindberg/Blue M M01490A Mechanical Oven, Inside Dimensions: 15" W x 19" D x 18" H, Temp. Range: 40 to 260 Degrees Celsius, S/N T11G-340764-TG
(2) Blue M Ovens, Model OV-12A
(4) LR Ovens, Model 925-1-2-D-0-120/60, 19.5 Amps, w/ Watlow F4 Controls
Lab-Line 685A Environ-Cab Humidity Chamber, Inside Dimensions: 22" W x 22" D x 22" H, Temp. Range: 5 to 60 Degrees Celsius, 1,400 Watts, 120 Amps, S/N 1100-0327
15+ Carl Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon, Leica, Luxo, Bausch & Lomb Microscopes
20+ HP & USA Power Design Power Supplies, Between 0 – 60V
ROTATIING FIXTURE PLATFORM
(2007) Flotron Rotating Fixture/Platform, 4' x 8' Table, Part #50700, S/N 4259
Ingersoll Rand DS25 Drystar 38DA Compressed Refrigerated Air Dryer, S/N 3474210004
Ingersoll Rand 3-HP 60-Gallon Single-Stage Vertical Air Compressor, S/N 0803110215
TEST & MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT, POWER METERS, FREEZERS, FREQUENCY CONVERTERS, HYDRAULIC LIFTS & MUCH MORE…
BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to email@example.com.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.
All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Removal dates: TBA
Removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
No items released until payment is received in full.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.