2003 Bourn & Koch CNC Gear Hobber • Barber Colman & G & E Gear Hobbers • Comet, Okuma & Cincinnati-Milacron CNC VMC's • Cincinnati-Milacron & Monarch Sydney CNC Horizontal Machining Centers • Cincinnati-Milacron Machining Center • 2006 & 2008 Okuma CNC Turning Centers • (3) Cincinnati-Milacron Cinturn CNC Universal Turning Centers • (4) Fellows Gear Shapers • (2) Monarch Chucker Lathes • Lees Bradner Horizontal Thread Mill • Sunnen Cylinder King Hone • J&L Universal Automatic Thread Grinder • Cincinnati Plain OD Grinder • Kasto Horizontal Bandsaw • Colonial Horizontal Broach • J&L Optical Comparator • Red Ring Gear Checker • International Tractor/Stake Truck • Toyota & Clark Forklifts • Machine Shop To Include: (2) Monarch Chucker Lathes; Sunnen Cylinder King Hone; J&L, Warner & Swasey, Chevalier & Cincinnati Grinders; Kasto Horizontal Bandsaw; Oil Gear Horizontal Broach; Giddings & Lewis Fraser Endomatic Double End Centering Machine; Giddings & Lewis & Cincinnati Gilbert Drills; Eaton Leonard CNC Tube Bender; Virtek Laser Vision Inspection Machine; Uni-Tek Disintegrator; J&L Optical Comparator; Proceco Typhoon Rotary Table Parts Washer; Red Ring Gear Checker; Sullair Air Compressor W/Dryer • Tool Room To Include: Bridgeport; SPX HID Presses; Miller Welders; Spare Parts; Large Quantity Of Steel Inventory; Raw Materials; Finished Good; WIP; Racking; Steel Tables; Tool Holders; Tooling & Much More
COMPLETE CNC MACHINING & GEAR FACILITY & REAL ESTATE, FEATURING: BOURN & KOCH, G&E, FELLOWS, LEES BRADNER & BARBER COLMAN GEAR EQUIPMENT, COMET, OKUMA & CINCINNATI CNC VMC'S & HMC'S, MAZAK, OKUMA & CINCINNATI CNC TURNING CENTERS, MAZAK & HEYLIGENSTAEDT CNC LATHES, KURAKI CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILL, KINEFAC CYLINDRICAL DIE ROLLING MACHINE, TOYOTA CNC CYLINDRICAL GRINDER, ROLLING STOCK & MUCH MORE
INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE FOR SALE AT AUCTION
First Lot Of The Auction &Subject To Seller Confirmation Of High Bid.
732 Milkplant Road, Rural Retreat, VA 24638
Total Square ft. - 41,000 • Manufacturing Floor - 27,000 Sq. Ft. • Shipping & Inventory - 12,000 Sq. Ft. • Offices - 4,000 Sq. Ft. • Approx. 8 Acres • Age Of Facility: Original Building - 1970, New Addition 2012 • Construction Type - Metal
Minimum Deposit Required to Bid on Real Estate - $25,000
INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIAL FINANCING
GEAR MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT
2003 BOURN & KOCH Mdl: 200H Series II CNC Gear Hobber
FELLOWS 36 Type Gear Shaper
FELLOWS No. 12 Gear Shaper
(2) FELLOWS 6A Gear Shapers
BARBER COLMAN Mdl: 16-56 Gear Hobber
BARBER COLMAN Mdl: 16-16 Gear Hobber
G&E Mdl: (1) 36H, (1) 24H, (2) Mdl: 12H & (1) Mdl: 6H Gear Hobbers
COLONIAL Mdl: HAS15-72 Horizontal Broach
LEES BRADNER Horizontal Thread Mill
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
2006 OKUMA MV-650VB Vertical Machining Center
CINCINNATI-MILACRON Mdl: 20VC-2000 VMC, 30" X 84" Table
1998 COMET MV-5 CNC Vertical Milling Machine (Bed Type), S/N 98018, 30" x 20" x 20", Dyna Path Autocon 50 CNC Control, Power Draw Bar, Hardened & Ground Box Ways, Three Axis Simultaneous Interpolation, Auto Lube System, Horsepower: 5 (To be sold via photo, located in OH)
CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
1998 KURAKI KBT-13A CNC HORIZONTAL TABLE TYPE Boring Mill, 4 Axis, Fanuc 16-M Control, 5" Spindle Diameter, CAT 50 Tooling, 60 ATC, 5-2,500 RPM, 63" x 70" Table, X Axis-118", Y Axis- 90.55", Z Axis- 51.18", W Axis- 27.56", 26,400 lbs Max Table Load, 0.04-157.48 IPM Feed, 393.70 IPM Rapid Traverse, Power Draw Par, Power Rotary Table, Rigid Tapping, Coolant Through Spindle, 30 HP, Auto Lube System, SN: 8018 (To be sold via photo, located in OH)
CNC TURNING CENTERS
2008 OKUMA LB35II CNC Turning Center
2006 OKUMA Captain L370 CNC Turning Center
CINCINNATI-MILACRON Cinturn 18U CNC Universal Turning Center, Retrofitted By King
(2) CINCINNATI-MILACRON 18" X 80" & (1) 18" X 40" Cinturn Universal Turning Centers
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
CINCINNATI-MILACRON Mdl: 20HC-2500 CNC Horizontal Machining Center, (2) 32" Pallets, Retrofitted By King In 1997
CINCINNATI-MILACRON Mdl: 10HC-1000 Machining Center
MONARCH Sydney HMC100
(2) 2008 MAZAK Slant Turn 50Nx 2000U 12.5" Bore CNC Lathes
HEYLIGENSTAEDT 21U-3500 CNC Lathe (To be sold via photo, located in IL)
CNC CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
2004 TOYOTA GL6P-100 CNC Cylindrical Grinder, S/N RC9837, Toyota GC32 CNC Control, 15.75" x 39.40", Variable Frequency Control, Tailstock With Programmable Quill Advance & Retract, Manual Pulse Generator, RS 232 Interface, Barnes Paper Filter Coolant System, Horsepower: 25 (To be sold via photo, located in OH)
2000 KINEFAC MC-9 Kline 3 Die Cylindrical Die Rolling Machine, S/N 1194, 7/8" - 2" Thread Diameter Range, 2 1/2" Spindle Diameter, 4 1/4" - 6" Die Diameter Range, Allen Bradley Panelview 600 PLC Control, Electronic Penetration & Die Load Control, Electronically Adjustable Dwell Control, Hydraulic Die Actuation, Adjustable Speed Control, Pendant Control, Horsepower: 20 (To be sold via photo, located in OH)
(2) MONARCH 150 Chucker Lathes • SUNNEN Cylinder King Hone, Mdl: CV-616DE • J&L Mdl:TG1245 Universal Automatic Thread Grinder • WARNER & SWASEY 1460A SM OD Grinder (To be sold via photo, located in IL) • CHEVALIER Mdl: FSG-1640AD Automatic Surface Grinder*, 16" x 40" • CINCINNATI 10X48-360 Plain OD Grinder • KASTO Mdl: ABA420V Horizontal Bandsaw • OIL GEAR Mdl: XL12 Horizontal Broach*, 6"- 48" • GIDDINGS & LEWIS Fraser Endomatic Double End Centering Machine*, 8" x 75" • GIDDINGS & LEWIS Bickford 2R Chipmaster Radial Arm Drill* • CINCINNATI GILBERT Series 6046 Radial Arm Drill* • EATON LEONARD VB150-C-HS CNC Tube Bender* • VIRTEK Laser Vision Inspection Machine*, 30" x 30" • UNI-TEK 300-SH Tap Disintegrator* • J&L FC-30 Optical Comparator • PROCECO Typhoon Rotary Table Parts Washer, 40" Tbl, 48" Vertical • RED RING Gear Checker • SULLAIR 12-50hp Air Compressor w/Dryer • 2013 SULLAIR Mdl 3700 Air Compressor, 125 PSI • 5-Ton Self Supporting Crane 60' x 36' • Capacity Over 10 Various Jib Cranes
(3) CLARK (2) 6K and (1) 4K Cap Forklifts • TOYOTA Fork Lift, 3,000 Lbs.*
TOOL ROOM TO INCLUDE: Bridgeport, Monarch Lathe, SPX Hyd. Presses, Surface Grinders, Vertical Mills, Drill Presses, Miller Welders, Spare Parts, Racking, Steel Tables, Tool Holders, Tooling & Much More
*(To be sold via photo, located in OH)
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *