(2) Raymond SA-CSR30T Swing Reach Turret Trucks, 3,000 Lb. Cap. • (4) 3M-Matic Case Sealers (New as 2013) • (4) Elabo Safety Test Systems for PV-Inverters • (3) SMA Flip Stations • SMA Industrial Control Panels • (13) Control Chroma Programmable AC Sources • (2010) Nanovis Nanocleaner • (2008) Gechter Press w/ Stamotech DMF-P V3 Control • (2) Fromm FS401 Stretch Wrappers • (2) Lantech Q300 Stretch Wrappers (New 2011 & 2013) • Advance Condor Floor Scrubber • CDI Mechanical Loader • CDI Suretest • Desoutter Torque Tester • Test & Measurement Equipment • Approx. 200 Aluminum Carts On Casters w/ RF ID Tag System (30" x 26" x 3' High) • Justrite Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets • Hand Tools, Tool Chests, Machine Shop • Work Stations • Security Fencing • & Much Much More
SOLAR INVERTER MANUFACTURING FACILITY, HUGE 2-DAY ONLINE AUCTION, DAY 1 - FEATURING: ELABO SAFETY TEST SYSTEMS, LARGE QUANTITY OF TEST & MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT, 200+ ALUMINUM CARTS W/ RF ID TAG SYSTEM, 3M-MATIC CASE SEALERS, (2) RAYMOND SWING REACH TURRET TRUCKS, STRETCH WRAPPERS, SOLAR ARRAY SYSTEM & ALL PLANT SUPPORT
• (4) Elabo Safety Test Systems for PV-Inverters
• (3) SMA Solar Flip Stations, Mdl: FS9986
• SMA Industrial Control Panels
Test & Measurement / Power Supplies:
• (3) Hameg Oscilloscopes
• (13) Chroma Programmable AC Source, Mdl: 61704
• (2) Pacific SmartSource 118-ACX AC Power Sources
• (3) HBS Electronic ACS Power Sources
• (2) TDK-Lambda GEN80-19 Programmable DC Power Supply
• TDK-Lambda GEN600-1.3 Programmable DC Power Supply
• (2010) Nanovis Mdl: NC-350 Nanocleaner
• (2008) Gechter Press, Type 13KNLPSEM5, w/ Stamotech DMF-P V3 Control
• DDM Novastar Gold-Wave Mdl: GW-10 Soldering Fountain/Rework Station
• BOFA T15 Tip & Volume Solder Fume Extractor System
• CDI Mdl: 600TL-2 Mechanical Loader
• CDI Suretest 5000-ST
• Desoutter TMP220 Torque Tester
• Solar Panel Array System On Roof
• Approx. (200) Aluminum Carts w/ RF ID Tag System (30" x 26" x 3' H)
• Aven Microscope
• Justrite Flammable Storage Cabinets
• Works Stations
• Porter Cable Vertical Band Saw
• Ryobi Bench Grinder
• Ryobi Floor Drill Press
• Central Machinery 4" x 36" Belt & 6" Disc Sander
• Hand Tools
• Craftsman Tool Chests
• Storage Cabinets
• Advance Condor 4530D-AXP Floor Scrubber (Sit Down)
• Dock Plates
• Security Fencing w/ Rolling Door and Lock Entry
• Approx. 160 Plastic Pallets
Material Handling Equipment:
• (2) Raymond SA-CSR30T Swing Reach Turret Trucks, 3000 Lb. Cap.
• (2) Hawker Lifeplus TC3-W High-Frequency Smart Chargers
• (4) 3M-Matic Mdl: 800RKS Case Sealers (New as 2013)
• (2) Lantech Q300 Stretch Wrappers (2011 & 2013)
• (2) Fromm FS401 Stretch Wrappers (2009)
• Hyster W40Z 4,000 Lb. Cap. Electric Pallet Jack
• Promat Little Mules
• Pallet Jacks
• (4) Expresso BalanceStand 100 kg Stationary Swivel Cranes
• Dynaric ESF-1 Strapping Hand Tool
Following Items Are Subject To Seller Confirmation. Not Property Of SMA Solar
2011 Singulus PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition) System – Description: The Singulus PECVD System Is 2011 Vintage & Is Configured With 2 IR Heating Stations & 2 ICP PECVD Stations For Deposition Of (Doped & Undoped) A-SI, Poly SI, As Well As Passivation Layers Such As SIO2, SI3N4 & AL2O3. It Can Deposit Bottom Up & Up Down. It Comes With A Front End That Features A Conveyor Belt That Continuously Takes Wafers From The Cassette & Runs Them To A Pick & Place That Loads Them Onto A Pallet For Deposition. Click Here for Photos and More Information.
Boost Solar Laminator System – Description: The Boost Solar Laminator System Has A Working Size Of 2200mm X 3600mm, Heated By Oil, Is Controlled By Automatically Through The GUI (Graphical User Interface). Includes The Loading Table, Heating Station, Mainframe & Unloading Table. Complete Broiler/Heating Station, Vacuum Pump & Users Manuals On Soft Copy. Click Here for Photos and More Information.
2009 Aixtron MOCVD Crius 31X2" System (Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition) – Description: This Aixtron MOCVD Crius System Is 2009 Vintage Was Only Used In A Lab Environment & With Very Little Usage To Pass Acceptance Criteria. It Is Designed To Process 2", 3", & 4" Wafers & Used In LED, Optics Or MEMS Applications. This System Will Come With Extra Parts As Well, Valued At 40,000.00 (No Additional Charge) Click Here for Photos
2010 New Wave Accuscribe 2150 System – Description: This New Wave Accuscribe 2150 System Is 2010 Vintage & Was Used In A Lab Environment Only. The Fully-Automated System Includes Loading & Unloading Of The Wafers To & From The Cassettes. Click Here for Photos
(5) Blue M Oven Dual Stack TPS (1 New In Crate) - Description: These Blue M Dual Stack Ovens TPS, Model STK-05S-B-PMIL Are All 2011 & Newer. The Configuration Is Stand-Alone Dual Stack With Independent Digital Control. Temp Limits Of +350 Deg C / (+662 Deg C), Used In Test Lab Only Very Minimally, In Like New Excellent Condition. Power Input: 208V / 1 PH/60HZ, Line Current: 26A (2.7A FLA). Rated Heat Input: 4.5KW Each, Unit Total 9.0KW, SCCR: 5 KVA. Click Here for Photos
2011 TOWA FFT1030W Compression Mold System - Description: This TOWA Compression Mold System Is 2011 Vintage & In "Like New" Condition, The Former User States It Was Used Less Than 40 Hours. This System Is Designed For Carrying Out Automatic One-Sided Compression Molding Of Rectangular Slab Frames. This Machine Removes Strips From The Magazine, Molds Them, Transfers & Loads Into Other Magazines. Click Here for Photos
2014 Muhlbauer TAL500 Die-Attach System, With TTS 300 Thermoden Test Station - Description: This Muhlbauer Die Attach System Is 2014 Vintage & Is In "Like New" Condition. The Former User States It Was Used Less 40 Hours. This System Is Designed To Produce RFID Products. Click Here for Photos
PentaMaster PM1800 LED Tester - Mdl: PM 1800, S/N: MOTO9090001-01, Project #: PTY10103/PUY10016, 240 VAC (Single Phase), 20 Amps, 50/60 Hz. Click Here for Photos & More Information
PentaMaster PM50 LED Tester - Mdl: TM50-0001, S/N: MOU09060002, Project # PUY10010, 240 VAC, 20 Amps, 50 - 60 Hz. Click Here for Photos & More Information
Pentamaster High Power Manual LED Tester. Click Here for Photos & More Information
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries & Liquidity Services, Inc.
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!