Short Notice Auction Featuring Production Packaging Equipment, Tank Farm Including: (7) 1500 - 10,000 Gallon Stainless Steel Vertical Tanks, A.O. Smith Storage Silos, Krupp Werner & Pfleiderer Extruders, Fishburne Baler & More...
INVISTA - SHORT NOTICE AUCTION FEATURING PRODUCTION PACKAGING EQUIPMENT, TANK FARM & MORE
• Lantech Automated Thru-Feed Stretch Wrapper 54" Wide Powered Thru-Feed Roller Conveyor, Power Rotary Table, 6' Long Infeed / Outfeed Tables, Microprocessor Control w/ Allen Bradley Dataliner Interface S/N HA001053
• 1997 Motoman SK120/150 6-Axis CNC Material Stacking Robot Control Panel w/ Teach Pendant S/N MMRC-1201-0020
• Powered Roller Conveyor Table 60" Wide, Est. 30' Long, 3-Strand Chain Type Lateral Transfer Infeed, Pneu-Touch Label Applicator, Allen Bradley Dataliner PLC Interface
• (2) 1999 Alloy Fabricators 1500 Gallon 304L Stainless Steel Mix Tanks Internal Coils 100 Psi@200F, Flat Top-Dish Bottom-On 4 Legs-Insulated, Side Bottom Man Way, Philadelphia Gear Box 3HP, Agitator Model 4040 PTSS 68 RPM
• 1999 Alloy Fabricators 6800 Gallon 304L Stainless Steel Mix Tank (Ingredient A) API 620, 2.5 PSI, Flat Top - Flat Bottom-Insulated-Side Bottom Man Way, Philadelphia Agitator 5 HP Reliance Motor Model PV-6-PTS, 37 RPM, Dimension 9'x14'3" Tall S/N F1373-4
• 6000 Gallon 304L Stainless Steel Mix Tank API 650, Internal Coils FV50 Psi@300F, Internal 212 F Max, Side Walls Are .250 Thickness, Agitator, Side Veiw Inspection Glass Ports Run Up The Side Of The Essel, 11,500 Lbs
• 1999 8000 Gallon 304L Stainless Steel Sotrage Tank (Ingredient B), API 650, Type J Atm Internal, Internal Coils 50psi@300F, .98 Specific Gravity, Flat Top - Flat Bottom - Insulated - Side Bottom Man Way, 9,057 Lbs, Dimmension 10'x14' Tall S/N F1373-3
• 1999 Alloy Fabricators 10,000 Gallon 304L Stainless Steel Storage Tank 1 H20 VAC 1 Psig 122F, Cone Top-Flat Bottom-Insulated-Side Bottom Man Way S/N F1311-40
• 8000 Gallon 304L Stainless Steel Mix Tank (Ingredient D) Flat Top-Flat Bottom-Insulated, Agitator Is In Tank
• (4) A.O. Smith PE Pellets Stainless Steel Vertical Storage Silos, 2530 Cu.Ft. Capacity, 9.5' Diameter X 57' High, Compacted Density 60 PCF, Mass Flow Loads S/N 10515
• 1992 Fishburne 3-Ram Horizontal Hydraulic Baler 60-Hp, Allen Bradley 5/40E PLC Control System, Hydraulic Dump Loader w/ Inclined Cart Dumper, Auto Bale Eject w/ Bag Sealer Station & Power Conveyor, Electronic Weigh-Scale Conveyor Section S/N 2516-7000-1
• & More...
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!