2013 PCI Industries Mobile High Pressure Nitrogen Generating Unit, Booster SB 32-44/4000, (2) Cat C-32 1124hp / 838.5 KW Power Sources (Approximate Replacement Price: $3 Million) • 2015 Mack Granite Tandem 72' Telescoping Flush-By Tandem W/Allison Transmission • 2015 IHC 5900SBA Tri-Drive Flush-By-Unit, S/N 3HTNWAPT4FN071764 • 2013 Freightliner 122 SD Tri-Drive Flush-By-Unit, S/N 1FVPGNDR4DDBY8186 • 2013 Freightliner 122 SD Tri-Drive Flush-By-Unit, S/N 1FVPGNDR8DDBN7667 • 2013 Freightliner 122 SD Tri-Drive Flush-By-Unit, S/N 1FVPGNDR2DDBY8185
BLACK ROCK/BIG ROCK ENERGY SERVICES - LATE MODEL PCI INDUSTRIES MOBILE HIGH PRESSURE NITROGEN GENERATING UNIT & MACK, IHC & FREiGHTLINER FLUSH BY/ ROD RIG TRUCKS
NITROGEN GENERATION TRAILER
• 2014 PCI INDUSTRIES Mobile High Pressure Nitrogen Generating Unit, Booster SB 32-44/4000, (2) Cat -32 1124hp / 838.5 KW Power Sources, Sullair 1350 XH Compressor, SPX Flow-Through Booster, 20 CFM Per Side on Doepker Tri-Axle Trailer, Fully Automated Control Booth (Approximate Replacement Price: $3 Million)
ACID TRANSPORT TRUCK
• 2014 MACK Tri-Axle Acid Transport Truck, VIN 1M2AX04C2EM019388, p/b Mack Diesel Engine, w/10-Spd Trans., 425/65R22.5 Front and 11R22.5 Rear Tires, 37,116 Miles on Odometer, 4,000-Gallon DOT412 Acid Storage Fiberglass Lined Tank
• 2012 INTERNATIONAL 7600 Tri-Axle Bulk Cement Truck, VIN 1HTWGAZT5CJ609451, p/b Diesel Engine, w/Man. Trans., 385/65R22.5 Front, 11R22.5 & 295/75R22.5 Rear Tires, Tag Axle, 26,159 Miles on Odometer, w/(2) 220-CFT Cement Bulk Tanks, Gardner-Denver Blower/Compressor, Operator's Controls
• 1989 INTERNATIONAL 9300, Tandem-Axle Dump Truck, 10-Spd HI-LO Trans., Wheel Base of 585, Dual Fuel Tanks, Dual Stacks, Air Ride, Warren, Inc. Dump Box, Model MSF651-15, 14/16 cu. yd, s/n BC48852, Cat 3406B 14.6L Diesel Engine, 11R24.5 Front Steer Tires, Manual Tarp System
GAS COMPRESSOR UNIT
• JOY Gas Compressor Unit, Class-WBJ-12, Max. HP 140 LH, Angle Max. Diesel, Pressure 300psi, Shop #85938, Max. Discharge Pressure 1250psig, Design Pressure 330, MAP HP 100, Bore Size 7½", R.H. Angle, Stroke 7, RPM 700, Max. Rod Load 13,000, Max. HP 150, 8 Cyl. Natural Gas Engine, Radiator & Gauges Skidded, Murphy TTDJ Control Panel, Approx.19'x8'
(5) LATE-MODEL FLUSH-BY / ROD RIG TRUCKS
• 2013 MACK GRANITE TANDEM 72' TELESCOPING FLUSH-BY TANDEM cw/ALLISON TRANSMISSION TRIPLEX PUMP: Gardner Denver TEE-F-3X5 Triplex Pump, Standard 6" Suction Manifold, 3" Gear Type Feeder Pump (Hydraulic Driven), 5000 psi High Pressure Manifold // DRIVE LINE: 8 Bolt PTO, 6 Bolt PTO, 450 hp Split Box w/Flanges & Air Shift Kit // Tandem Hydraulic Pump, Single Hydraulic Pump, (2) Rear Leveling Jacks cw/ Jack Sands, (2) Mast Raising Rams cw/Flow Controls, (1) Scoping Mast Ram Cylinder, Remote Power Tong & BOP Supply Panel // Pullmaster HL-25 Main Winch cw/Extra Capacity, Pullmaster TL-5 Auxiliary Winch // MAST: SS Rig 72' Telescoping Mast, 50,000 lb / 22,300 daN Vertical Static Hook Load Manufacture 4F Specifications, cw/Rod Transfer Assembly, Ladder Assembly // TANK: Aluminum Flush-by Tank, 10,000 L 2-Compartment, TC406 Crude Specification, Heavy Duty Fenders & Anti Sail Brackets
• 2015 IHC 5900SBA TRI-DRIVE FLUSH-BY-UNIT Cummins Model ISX15 500hp Engine, Eaton Model 8LL 10-Speed Transmission, 69,000 lb. Rear Axles, 94,296 kms, 4,920 Engine Hrs, 2010 PTO Hrs., 14,600 lb Front Axle, 425/64R22.5 Front Tires on Aluminum Wheels, New Way Air Ride Suspension, 50 ft. Nominal Height Mast, Free Standing, Pull Master Model HL-25 Working Winch, Pull Master Model PL-5 Cat Line Winch, 3x5 Gardner Denver Model PE5Y Triplex Pump, 5000 psi, 1997 Wabash 10m3 Tank, TC 306 Crude Spec, Fassi Model M30A.13 Folding Crane, Weight Indicator, Plumbed at the Rear for BOP's & Tongs, Finch Model 5332 Level Monitors; s/n 3HTNWAPT4FN071764
• (3) 2013 FREIGHTLINER 122 SD Tri-Drive Flush-By-Units, Detroit Model DD15 Engine, Eaton 18-Speed Transmission, 188,773 kms, 11,168 Engine Hrs., 20,000 lb. Front Axle, Aluminum Wheels, 54 ft. Height Mast, Free Standing, Slant Capabilities, Rod Board, Pull Master Model HL-25 Working Winch, Pull Master Model PL-5 Cat Line Winch, Drop box, PTO, 4" Hydraulic Drive Load Pump, 3x5 Gardner Denver Model Tee Triplex Pump, 5000 psi, 2012 Innocar Ind., 2 Compartment Aluminum Tank, Fassi Model M30A.13 Folding Crane, Plumbed at the Rear for BOP's & Tongs, Finch 5332 Level Monitors; s/n 1FVPGNDR4DDBY8186, s/n 1FVPGNDR8DDBN7667, s/n 1FVPGNDR2DDBY8185
COMPACT PRODUCTION PLANTS
• (4) 2005-2006 Compact Production Plant, Max. Allowed Working Pressure is 1,440psi, M.A.W., (1) Flameco 750,000 MBTU Line Heater, (1) 125,000 MBTU Line Heater, .656 Shell Thickness, 20"x10" - 2-Phase Separator, Flameco Arrested Burners w/Mallard Controls, Stainless Steel Pressure Safety Valves, incl. Reclaim Tower, Unit Mounted to Metal Platform, Approx. 10' W x 20' L
• (9) 2004-2007 Compact Production Plant, M.A.W. with (1) 750,000 MBTU Line Heater, and (1) 125,000 Flameco MBTU Line Heater, w/(3) Separating Tanks, Gauges, Skidded 10' L x 20' D, Flameco Arrested Burners w/Mallard Controls, incl. Reclaim Tower, Max. Allowed Working Pressure is 1440psi, .656 Shell Thickness, 20"x10" - 2-Phase Separator, Stainless Steel Pressure Safety Valves, Unit Mounted to Metal Platform, Approx. 10' W x 20' L
• LUFKIN Well Pump, ARI Size 160D, Gear Ratio 28.67, HP 205-33.2, Gear Torque Rating 160,000, s/n 364, incl. Structure Size TC33TAPI Safe Load cap., Designation #TC.33T.22G, API Size 160D, Order #11695, M.P. at 20 S.M. 33.2, Gear Ratio 28.67, Peak Torque Rating in lbs. at 20psi is 160,000, s/n 36AU, incl. Lufkin Pumping Unit Structure, Structure Size TC33T, APF Safe Load Capability 17,000 lb., Max. Polish Rod Stroke INS 54.4, Max. Counter Balance at Max. Stroke lbs. 8-140, Galvanized Stairs, and (1) Arrow Engine Company C66 w/Arrow 51-66 Manual Trans., w/Low Hours, 13hp, RPM 350 Min., Max. 700, 195 cu. in., 3.3 Liter, Model C66, Drive Motor for Pump
CAB OVER SEMI w/RV RIG
• 1993 FREIGHTLINER Cab Over Semi w/Attached Tandem-Axle RV Rig, Detroit Series 60 Diesel Engine, 8' W x 23' L Living Quarters (incl. Microwave, Stove, Tile Floor, Kitchen Cabinets, Sink, Toilet and Shower Room), Also incl. with Piggy Back T/A Box Trailer, Attached 8½' W x 34' L Box Trailer w/Tool Room, Pup Trailer w/Power Gear, Hydraulic Booster Valves, Level Valves, 887,182 Miles, Fuller 10-Speed Transmission, Dual Fuel Tanks, Single Stack, Trailer Mounted to Semi is Approx. 21' L, VIN 1FVNACXB0PH496705
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to email@example.com.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!