Fly Ash Conditioning System • Mack Clam Shell Buckets/Orange Peel Grapples • New & Used Motors • Pumps & Spares • MCC'S • Maintenance Shop • Rolling Stock • Air Compressors • Turbodyne 1,600 KW Generator • Cat 3500 Generator Set • & Much More!
WASATCH INTEGRATED WASTE MANAGEMENT DISTRICT, FEATURING THE COMPLETE CONTENTS FROM AN ENERGY RECOVERY FACILITY: $1 MILLION IN NEW/USED MOTORS, ELECTRICS, SPARES & STORES, CAT 3500 GENERATOR, TURBODYNE 1,600 KW TURBINE GENERATOR, AIR COMPRESSORS, FLY ASH CONDITIONING SYSTEM, OVERHEAD CRANES, MACK CLAM SHELL BUCKETS & ORANGE PEEL GRAPPLE HOOKS, MAINTENANCE SHOP, ROLLING STOCK & MUCH MORE!
AIR COMPRESSORS & GENERATORS
• (2001) CAT 3500 Generator Set, 1,825 kW, 4,591 Hours - Click Here To Download Manual
• Turbodyne 1,600 kW Turbine Generator on Skid (Rebuilt)
• (2) (2014) Ingersoll Rand 100 HP Air Compressors, Mdl: R75I-W125 (12,133 & 12,382 Hours)
• (2) Ingersoll Rand 100 HP Air Compressors, Mdl: SSR-EP100
• Ingersoll Rand Air Filters (New in Box)
• Ingersoll Rand Compressed Air Dryer, Mdl: HRD-100-SC1
• Speedaire .75 HP Air Compressor, Mdl: 5Z698A, 30 Gallon Tank
• (2003) International 7600 Tri-Axle Dump Truck
• Bobcat 763 Skid Steer Loader
• (2005) JLG Sky Trak 6,000 Lb. Cap. Telescopic Forklift, Mdl: 6042
• Hyster 4,600 Lb. Cap. Propane Forklift, Mdl: H50FT
• Toyota 3,000 Lb. Cap. Electric Stand Up Forklift, Mdl: 7BNCU15
• Terex TS20 Scissor Lift, 800 Lb. Cap., 20' H Max Platform Lift
• (1995) Wacker Light Tower
• DewEze Riding Lawn Mower, Mdl: 725
• Mack Clam Shell Buckets & Orange Peel Grapple Hooks
• Bobcat Backhoe Attachment, Mdl: 709 FDS
• (2) Bobcat Sweeper 72 Attachment
• Bucket Attachment for Bobcat
• Erskine Mdl: 1812 Snow Plow Attachment
• (2) Forklift Attachments for Bobcat/JLG
• Fly Ash Conditioning System w/ 12 TPH Turbin Mixer, Mdl: 12TPHSII Dust Master & Baghouse ($150,000 Replacement Cost)
• (2) Durag D-R 290 AW Optical Dust and Opacity Monitor
• Jetstream Mdl: 3600 WaterBlast 150 HP Pressure Washer
• (2) Johnson Natural Gas Burners
• Motor Control Centers / Switchgear
• Louis Allis Cabinets w/ Adjustable Frequency Drives & Allen-Bradley Controls
• APC Symmetra LX
• Baldor H2 Inverter Drives
• Huge Quantity of Motors (Various HP)
• (2) Grundfos High-Pressure Booster Pumps
• Phosphoric Acid Tank
• Dayton, Klein, Knaack, Jobox & Greenlee Job Boxes
• Large Quantity of Craftsman Tool Chests
• Large Quantity of Power Hand Tools
• Fluke 1730 Energy Logger
• Miller & Lincoln Welders
• ESAB PCM 875 Plasma Cutter
• Gardner Bender Electric Sidewinder Bender, Mdl: B222
• Ridgid 535 Pipe Threader
• Wilton Horizontal Band Saw, Mdl: 70210
• Enerpac 15 Ton H-Frame Shop Press
• Osama Sr. Lathe, Mdl: M0-1760G
• Kleene Crusher, 15 HP
• Whiteman WM-90P Mortar Mixer
• (2) Hotsy Pressure Washers
• Toro 5 HP Snow Blower, Mdl: CCR 3000 EGTS
• Honda 2" Trash Pump, Mdl: WT20X
• Port-A-Cool Portable Evaporative Air Cooler
• Yard King Aluminum Ramp
• Much More!
• Pallet Racking
• Mezzanine for Storing Parts/Inventory
• (2015) EagleBurgmann 14" Externally Pressurized Expansion Joint Assembly
• (2015) Lehigh Pneumatic Cylinder, Mdl: BM-1446-1, BR/STK: 5.00X52.00
• Radnor S/S Mig Welding Wire, Harris ER 70S-6 Mig Welding Wire, Bohler SG2 Mig Wire, Lincoln Electric Fleetweld 5P+
• Inventory Including But Not Limited To: Motors (Various HP), Gear Reducers, Gearboxes, Dodge Pillow Block Bearings, Tumbler Pins, Peerless Pump, Cable, Electrical Wire, Screw Conveyor, Saint-Gobain Cryston Sonitherm Tube Tile ACH-04, Drum Couplings, Stator Coils, Hose Clamps, Screws, Nuts, Bolts, Laser Alignment System
• Much More!
• Top Running Double Girder Overhead Crane, Bridges Rated at 5.5 Tons
• 7-1/2 Ton Overhead Head Crane w/ Yale 7-1/2 Ton Hoist
• Abell-Howe 3 Ton Overhead Crane w/ P&H Hoist
In Conjunction With Mayanrds Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!