Live On-site and Global Webcast Auction
FORMER ASSETS OF ESCO LIMITED FOUNDRY, FEATURING: OVERHEAD CRANES, DUST COLLECTORS, CHARGE BUCKETS, LADLES, MAGNETS, POWER HAMMER, WELDERS & MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT, LARGE QTY OF SPARES/STORES, OLYMPUS INNOV X HANDHELD SPECTROMETER, SPX MARLEY COOLING TOWER (NEW), AIR COMPRESSORS, PACIFIC 3-SECTION LOAD CELL SCALE, FORKLIFTS, DUMP HOPPERS, (2) SKID STEER LOADERS & MUCH MORE
Starts: Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:00am (PDT)
||Live On-site and Global Webcast Auction
||1855 Kingsway Avenue, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
FORMER ASSETS OF ESCO FOUNDRY, FEATURING: OVERHEAD CRANES, DUST COLLECTORS, CHARGE BUCKETS, LADLES, MAGNETS, POWER HAMMER, WELDERS & MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT, LARGE QTY OF SPARES/STORES, OLYMPUS INNOV X HANDHELD SPECTROMETER, SPX MARLEY COOLING TOWER (NEW), AIR COMPRESSORS, PACIFIC 3-SECTION LOAD CELL SCALE, FORKLIFTS, DUMP HOPPERS, (2) SKID STEER LOADERS & MUCH MORE
Overhead Cranes • Dust Collectors • Charge Buckets • Ladles • Magnets • Power Hammer • Welders & Maintenance Equipment • Large Qty Of Spares/Stores • Olympus Innov X Handheld Spectrometer • Spx Marley Cooling Tower (New) • Air Compressors • Pacific 3-Section Load Cell Scale • Forklifts • Dump Hoppers • (2) Skid Steer Loaders • & Much More
SCALES & RADIATION DETECTOR
• PACIFIC Truck Scale 90' 3-Section Load Cell Scale System, DRO & Printer
• 28 1/2' x 9 1/2' Load Cell In-ground Truck Scale
• (2) 3-Station 4' x 4' Scale Weigh Stations w/DRO
• (2) 2-Station 4' x 4' Scale Weigh Stations w/DRO
• (2) 4' x 4' Scale Stations w/DRO
• BICRON ASM3000 Radiation Detector
FURNACE & HEAT TREAT OVENS
• LECTROMELT 8 Ton Avg. Cap. Arc Furnace, 10" Blower w/Controls
• Offline Furnace Bucket
• Oven #0 9' W x 8' H x17' D, 1,224 cu. ft. 10-Burner w/Pyronics Burner
• Oven #1 7' W x 6' H x 9' D, 440 cu. ft. 8-Burner w/Bloom Burner
• Oven #2 9' W x 9' H x 10' D, 900 cu. ft. 8-Burner w/Pyronics Burner
• Oven #3 7'6" W x 6'4" H x 14' D, 665 cu. ft. 10-Burner w/Bloom Burner
• Oven #4 8' W x 9' W x 17' D, 1,397 cu. ft. Single-Burner w/Maxon Burner, Low Temp.
FOUNDRY RELATED EQUIPMENT
• NEW! MARLEY SPX Cooling Tower
• (3) POWER HAMMERS Model 815
• (2) 14 1/2' x 8' Power Mold Transfer Carts
• 11' dia. Casting Blast Chamber
• (3) 13 1/2' D x 12'10" W Weld Bays, Retractable Roofs w/Spark Arrestors
• (3) 13' D x 15' W Weld Bays, Retractable Roofs w/Spark Arrestors
• Air Quench Table Dryer System w/(4) 20hp Fans
• Quench Tank Water Storage System w/(2) 25hp Pumps, Aqua Tower Cooler
• (2) JOHNSTONE Model 342 Burners
• JOHNSTONE Mixer System
• (8) Clamshell Charge Buckets
• PALMER 3' x 5' Vibratory Screen
• 15' x 15' Steel Shakeout Table w/Ossilator & 200' Take-out Conveyor
• LADEL Exhaust System on Pneumatic Jib
• RICHARDS KB10 Mixer
COMPRESSORS, DRYERS & RECEIVING TANKS
• 1995 ATLAS-COPCO GA160 Rotary Screw Compressor
• 1996 ATLAS-COPCO GA160 Rotary Screw Compressor
• 2006 ATLAS-COPCO GA55 Plus Rotary Screw Air Compressor
• SULLAIR 25B-150M Rotary Screw Compressor
• ATLAS-COPCO Air Dryers
• (5) Air Receiving Tanks
OVERHEAD CRANES & RELATED EQUIPMENT
• (2) Hot Melt 35-Ton Cap., 60' Span, Double-Girder, Wireless Control
• 15-Ton Cap., 60' Span, Double-Girder, Cab & Wireless Control
• DEMAG 10-Ton Cap., 60' Span, Double-Girder, Top Rail Ride, Wireless
• Double-Girder, 22.5-Ton, Cab & Wireless Control, 60' Span
• COASTAL PACIFIC 30' Span, 10-Ton Single-Girder Top Rail Ride, Wireless Control, 80'
• 15-Ton Cap., 60' Span, Double-Girder, Cab & Wireless Control, 125' Craneway
• 15-Ton Double-Girder, Cab & Wireless Control, 60' Span
• 7.5-Ton, 60' Span, Single-Girder, Wireless Control
• 1000' of Overhead Craneway
• (3) 12' Jibs w/Hoists
• WRIGHT 5-Ton Trolley Crane
• (2) OHIO Magnets
• (3) Overhead Crane Lifting Hooks
• Portable 1-Ton Rolling A-Frame
• 4-Station Dust Collector System, 5' dia., 200hp Blower, Bottom Auger
• FARRTENKAY Single-Station Dust Collector, Air Lock, Northern 60hp Blower
• Single-Station Dust Collector 6' 125hp Blower
• Approx. 25hp Single-Station
• Approx. 50hp Single-Station
• 200hp, 5' dia. Blower
• ZURN 4-Hopper 8' dia., 100hp
• Single-Hopper Bottom Auger Cleanout, 125hp Main ID Blower
• 40' x 30' W Canvas Steel Frame Coverall-Type building
• 40' x 25' W Canvas Steel Frame Coverall-Type Building
• (4) 24 1/2' x 38' D Bolt-Together Tin Buildings w/Lock Block Bases
• Portable Shipping Building
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT
• EMA 4' Radial Arm Drill
• RIDGID 1822 Pipe Threader
• JET Drill Press
• ROCKWELL Drill Press
• 14" Bandsaw
• Sand Blast Cabinet
• RDH Hydraulic Pipe Bender
• 50-Ton Adjustable Shop Press
• (3) MILLER CP/CC-1500 Welders
• (3) MILLER SRS-1500A1 Welders
• HOBART Cybertig 452 Welder
• (2) MILLER Goldstar 452 Welders
• (2) MILLER Dimension 452 Welders
• (8) MILLER Suitcase Xtreme 12VS Welders
• HOBART 400 Amp Welder
• (2) MILLER 500 Amp Welder
• (3) LINCOLN LN25 Pro Welder
• LINCOLN LN25 Welder
• IDEALARC 500 Amp Welder
• (2) HYSTER H155XL2 15,500 lb. cap., 2-Stage Mast, LPG, Cushion Tire • HYSTER H90XMS 8,000 lb. cap., 3-Stage Mast, Solid Tire, LPG • (3) HYSTER H90XLS 8,000 lb. cap., 2-Stage Mast, Cushion, LPG • (2) HYSTER H50 XM 5,000 lb. cap., 2-Stage Mast, Solid Tire, LPG • HYSTER S50XL 5,000 lb. cap., 2-Stage Mast, Solid Tire, LPG • TENNANT 800 Sweeper • BULLMOOSE Crane • BOBCAT S175 Skid Steer Loader, Solid Tire • 2005 THOMAS LT250ST Skid Steer Loader • 2004 THOMAS Protough 300 Screener, Single-Axle, Dual Rear • SKYJACK 4626 Scissor Lift • MILLER Big Blue 600D Portable Welder • INTERNATIONAL Tandam-Axle Dump Yard Truck • 2006 FORD Ranger Pickup Truck • 1993 FORD Flat Deck Yard Truck • BOBCAT HB980 Breaker • BOBCAT Quick Attach Forks • BOBCAT Sweeper Attachment • BLUE GIANT 1500 Walk-Behind Lift • CAT NPV60 Electric Pallet Jack • HYSTER W50Z Electric Pallet Jack • (4) 4 cu. yd. Cement Buckets • (2) Cement Mixers
• 20' Shipping Container Oil Storage • OLYMPUS Handheld Spectrometer • APPLIED RESEARCH 3460 Spectrometer • FLIR Camera • (80 SECTIONS) 5-Tier Shelving • Qty. of Stores Inventory: Bearings, Cables, Hardware, Motors, Spare Parts • Label Printers & CPU's • (3) Dock Levellers • Trailer Jacks • Qty. of Lock Blocks • Qty. of Steel Bins • Large & Small Self-Dump Hoppers • Steel Racks & Steel • SQUARE D MCC's • Qty. of Electrics • Steel Rolling Stands • Sawhorses • Rebar • Spare Blowers • Pallet Racking • Man Baskets • Qty. of Hand Tools & Much More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS
All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to email@example.com.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.
All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.
All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!
PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Removal dates: TBA
Removal times 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
No items released until payment is received in full.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.