Lezzeni & Saurer-Allman Twisting Machines • Fadis & Komach Hank To Cone Winders • Croon + Lucke Reeling Machines • (2007) Officine Minnetti Hydro Extractor • Exacta Formula 1 Linking Machines • Sewing Machines • Sussman Steam Generators & Pressing Tables • Multitex Dry Cleaner • Laboratory • Hurst Boiler • & More!
SURPLUS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF A HIGH-END KNITWEAR COMPANY, LEZZENI & SAURER-ALLMAN TWISTING MACHINES, FADIS & KOMACH HANK TO CONE WINDERS, CROON + LUCKE REELING MACHINES, (2007) OFFICINE MINNETTI HYDRO EXTRACTOR, EXACTA FORMULA 1 LINKING MACHINES, SEWING MACHINES, SUSSMAN STEAM GENERATORS & PRESSING TABLES, MULTITEX DRY CLEANER, LABORATORY, HURST BOILER & MORE!
• (2005) Lezzeni Single-Sided Twisting Machine, Type: FTF/DS 150, 150 Gauge, 88 Spindles, 115mm Ring, S/N 4995/A
• (2004) Lezzeni Double-Side Twisting Machine, Type: TF/DS 150, 150 Gauge, 160 Spindles on Each Side, 115mm Ring, S/N 4902/A
• (7) Mid-80's Saurer-Allman Double-Sided Twisting Machines, Type: ALLMATESX150/450, 150 Gauge, 102 Spindles on Each Side, 115mm Ring
• (3) Mid-80's Saurer-Allman Double-Sided Twisting Machines, Type: DZE150/450ALLMAT, 150 Gauge, 102 Spindles on Each Side, 115mm Ring
• Spare Parts for Saurer-Allman Machines
• Extra Spindles
• (1998) Croon + Lucke (C+L) Mdl: BH 500 Reeling Machine, S/N 11530
• (1997) Croon + Lucke (C+L) Mdl: BH 500 Reeling Machine, S/N 11477
• (1995) Croon + Lucke (C+L) Mdl: BH 500 Reeling Machine, S/N 11224
Hank to Cone Winders:
• (2003) Fadis Hank to Cone Winder, Type: Tuan DE 500, 25 Spindles (Positions), Fadis Digital Control Unit, S/N M0089 DX
• (1985) Komach Hank to Cone Winder, Type: SM-CD 11044, 36 Spindles (Positions)
Dry Cleaning Machine
• Multitex MT 700 Dry Cleaning Machine, Max Load Capacity: 70 Lbs. (Dry), Machine Uses Hydrocarbon or Silicone Based Solvent w/ Flashpoint of 60 Deg C or Higher, S/N 00102
• (2007) Officine Minnetti Italia Hydro Extractor, Type: PA 1900, Max Revolution: 650 RPM's, Max Load: 750 Kg, (2) Buckets, Weintek Touch Screen Panel, S/N 415/07
• (2005) Datacolor Laboratory Dispenser, Mdl: AutoLab TF-88, 80 Solution Bottles, 80 Injectors, In-Feed/Out-Feed Auto Load Conveyor, S/N 600-0510155
• (2005) Datacolor Solution Preparation System, Mdl: AutoLab SPS, 15 Litre Hot Water Tank w/ Automatic Refill, Automatic Water Heater w/ Programmable Temperature Controller, 5 Litre Cold Water Tank w/ Automatic Refill, (2) Cold Water Dispenser Valves, (1) Hot Water Dispenser Valve, S/N 620-0510129
• Datacolor Mixer Station
• (2) Datacolor Ahiba Nuance Top Speed II Rotary Dyeing Machines
• Datacolor Ahiba Rotary Dyeing Machine, Type: G VII B, S/N 87081/10
• Datacolor Ahiba Easydye Sample Dyeing Machine
Plant Support Equipment
• (1996) Hurst 250 HP Natural Gas Boiler, Mdl: 54-G-250-150, Max W.P. PSI: 150, Heating Surface Sq. Ft.: 1,250, Steam Lbs./Hr: 8,625, 10,500,000 BTU Per Hour, S/N S1250-150-8, Johnson Nox Burner (Nox Burner Purchased 5-6 Years Ago for Approx. $40,000)
• Approx. 51 Sections of Sammons Series PH Pallet Racking, 16' High x 42" Deep Uprights w/ 3" x 3-1/4" Posts, 108" Crossbeams (+/-61 Uprights & +/- 314 Crossbeams)
• Exacta Formula 1 Hooked Needle Linking Machines (7 to 12 Gauge)
• Sewing Machines
• Sussman Series 90 Iron Compatible Steam Generators
• Sussman Pressing Tables, Mdl: 523HAC3
• Wild Aviotab TA30 Cutting Board
• (2) Universal Fasteners Mdl: FP-1 Foot Presses, 3/8" Shank Dies
• (3) LLESOR Mdl: CX3100 Automatic Ironing Machines
• (2001) Indupress Pressing Table for Finishing, Mdl: IPN-3110-FL-13, S/N 551201
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!