(9) Trumpf Laser Cells • Mill CNC Bridge Mill • Leblond-Makino CNC Turning Center • DEA CMMS • Tool Room Equipment • Plant Support Equipment • & More
FORMERLY OF MARTINREA HOT STAMPINGS, INC, FEATURING: (9) TRUMPF LASER CELLS, CNC TURNING & MILLING, CMM'S, TOOL ROOM & PLANT SUPPORT EQUIPMENT.
• (9) 2005-2006 Trumpf Laser Cell 1005, Trumpf TLF 3200 Watt Resonator, X, Y, Z, A, B, C Axis, (8) With Herdling Filter, (1) With Torit DFT3-18 Dust Collector, Trumpf Chillers, Trumpf Control, (2) Lasers Complete, (7) Missing Components, S/N A0420A0217, A0420A0174, A04020A0176
• Mill FAB CNC Bridge Mill, 112" x 200" Base Plate, (2) 96" x 41" T-Slotted Risers, Approx.90" Under Column, 108" Between Columns, Fidia CTL, Setco 5,000 Rpm Spindle, Built By Dayton Machine Tool
• Leblond-Makino FNC-74 CNC Machining Center, 18" x 35" Table, 20 ATC, Fanuc 11M CTL
• 2008 DEA Delta Gantry Type CMM, 11' x 30' Base Plate, Renishaw PH-10 Probe, S/N 4509-029, No Software Or Hardware
• (2) DEA Beta II Gantry Type CMM, 88" x 188" Base Plate, (1) W/Renishaw PH9A Probe, Other No Probe, No Software Or Hardware, S/N 11264
• DEA IOTA 1203 CMM, 54" x 87" Granite Table, No Probe
• Banner 75KVA Spot Welder • Alliant 9" X 42" Vertical Mill • Kysor-Johnson Horizontal Bandsaw, S/N 10776 • Gallant Rotobelt Buffer/Grinder, 7.5HP • Transformers • (3) Kalamazoo Cut-Off Saws • DoAll Mdl: 3613-1 Vertical Bandsaw • (2) Berg BTL-1-09-100-D Temp Controllers • Portable Dust Collectors • Miller Syncro 500 & 300 Welders • Miller Deltaweld 450 Welder • Hobart Welders • (2) Airco CV-300II Welders • Fencing • Fixtures • Rotary Trunion Fixture • Office Equipment • & Much More...
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. Example: $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing. Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks for or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax or email resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025), email@example.com prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.