O-M Ltd., Betts, King & W&B Vertical Boring Mills • Chevalier & Haas VMC'S • Femco CNC Lathe • Hass Gantry Mill • Cincinnati Bickford & Carlton Radial Arm Drills • Aronson & Ransome Welding Positioners • Sullair, Quincy, Napa & Husky Air Compressors • Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws • Bridge Cranes • Cat, Hyster, JCB, Toyota & Daewoo Forklifts • & More...
PACIFIC COAST FLANGE – CNC MACHINING & FABRICATION FACILITY, FEATURING: O-M LTD., BETTS, KING & W&B VERTICAL BORING MILLS, CHEVALIER & HAAS VMC'S, FEMCO CNC LATHE, HASS GANTRY MILL RADIAL ARM DRILLS, WELDING EQUIPMENT, COMPRESSORS, ROLLING STOCK & MORE...
REAL ESTATE FOR SALE OR LEASE – 45 Stokes Dr. Mound House, NV 89706
(Subject To Owner Confirmation)
Two Industrial Buildings With A Total Of 38,045 SF Consisting Of Office Space In The 28,125 SF Building Along With Industrial Space And Two Five Stall Bathrooms, And The Entire 9,920 SF Building Is Industrial Space. The Entire Property Is Fenced & A Fenced Storage Area. Ceilings Over 21 Feet In Height, 14 Foot & 24 Foot Roll Up Doors And Over 501 Amps Of Electricity. Welding And Cutting Machines Could Possibly Be Purchased From The Owner. Property Will Be Cleaned And Inventory Removed. Property Has Access To Both Stokes And Heppner.
2013 Chevalier FVL-1600VTC 5-Axis Vert. Turning Center, S/N FXG-134002, Table Dia. – 63" , Max Swing/Cutting Dia. – 78.7", Max Turning Height – 53", Spindle Speed 25-2,500 Rpm, X Axis Stroke – 35.4", Y-Axis Stroke – 39.4", W Axis Stroke – 31.4", Z Axis Rotation Speed – 3.33 Rpm, C Axis Cutting Feed Rate – 0-1200 Degrees/Min, 12 Station Turret, Chip Conveyor, Fanuc Oi-Td Control (Subject To Seller Confirmation)
• (1992) O-M Ltd. TMS1-40/70 157.5" Vertical Boring Mill, Pendant Control, Newall DP700 DRO, S/N MN-924860
• (1960) Betts VB-11 120" Vertical Boring Mill, 2-Rams, 120" Table w/ 4 Top Jaws
• W&B 72" Vertical Boring Mill, 72" Table w/ 4 Top Jaws, 5-Position Turret
• King 62" Vertical Boring Mill, 2-Rams, 62" Table w/ 4 Top Jaws, 5-Position Turret
• W&B 48" Vertical Boring Mill, 48" Table w/ 4 Top Jaws, 5-Position Turret
• King 42" Vertical Boring Mill, 42" Table w/ 4 Top Jaws, 5-Position Turret
• King 36" Vertical Boring Mill, 36" Table w/ 4 Top Jaws, 5-Position Turret
• (2011) Chevalier FVM-104125DC Double-Column VMC, 126" x 102.3" x 39.3", 40 ATC, Fanuc Series Oi-MD Control, S/N FQD1150001
• (1995) Haas VF-6 3-Axis VMC, 20 ATC, S/N 5820
• (1998) Haas VF-3 3-Axis VMC, 20 ATC, S/N 14340
• (2008) Femco HL-55S Slant Bed 2-Axis CNC Lathe, 4.5" Bar Cap., Max Swing: 28.6", Max Turning Dia.: 24.4", Max Machining Length: 41.34", 18" 3-Jaw Chuck, 12-Station Turret, Tailstock, Fanuc Series Oi-TC Control, S/N LGF-C544
• (1998) Haas G1 CNC Gantry Mill, 58" x 192" Table, 20 ATC, S/N 18975
RADIAL ARMS DRILLS
• Cincinnati Bickford 6' Radial Arm Drill, 10' Dia. Table
• Cincinnati Bickford 5' Radial Arm Drill, 8' Dia. Table
• Carlton 5' Radial Arm Drill, 15" Dia. Column, 5' Dia. Table
• (1968) Aronson 50,000 Lb. Welding Positioner, Model HD500
• (1978) Ransome 5,000 Lb. Welding Positioner, Model 50P
• (1972) Ransome 2,500 Lb. Welding Positioner, Model 25-P
• Teledyne 12' x 9' Welding Manipulator
• Hansen Welding Boom w/ Lincoln CV-250 & LN-7 Wire Feeder
• Sullair 185 JD Portable Air Compressor, 185 CFM
• Quincy 50 HP Air Compressor, Model QGD-50, 400 Gallon Receiving Air Tank, Zeks HeatSink R-296 Air Dryer
• Napa 7.5 HP Air Compressor, 80 Gallon Tank
• Husky Pro 3.2 HP Air Compressor, 60 Gallon Tank
• Marvel Series 8 Mark I Vertical Band Saw
• WF Wells 16" Horizontal Band Saw
• WF Wells 12" Horizontal Band Saw
• Mt. Clemens 20 Ton Double Girder Crane System W/ (2) 20 Ton Hoists (Approx. 30' Span X 150' L)
• Crane America Services 6 Ton Top Running Overhead Crane
• ICM 5 Ton Top Running Overhead Crane
• 1/2 Ton Bridge Crane System
• (19) Abell-Howe 1/2 Ton To 2 Ton Jib Cranes, Most W/ Hoists
• 1/2 Ton Wall Mounted Jib Crane
• Blue Jib Crane
VEHILCES & ROLLING STOCK
• (1998) Chevy 2500
• (1987) GMC Truck
• CAT 30,000 Lb Diesel Forklift, Model V300B, Side Shift
• Hyster 18,500 Lb Diesel Forklift, Model H200H, Side Shift
• Hyster 8,050 Lb Forklift, Model H80XL, Side Shift
• Hyster 8,000 Lb, Model H80XL, Side Shift
• (1999) JCB 6,000 Lb Rough Terrain Forklift, Model 930, Side Shift
• Hyster 5,800 Lb Forklift, Model H60XM, Side Shift
• Toyota 5,600 Lb Forklift, Model 5FGC30, Side Shift
• Toyota 5,000 Lb Forklift, Side Shift
• Hyster 4,550 Lb Forklift, Model H50FT, Side Shift
• Daewoo 4,550 Lb Forklift
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for deposits accepted online:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide, Inc. and delivered to our office prior to the sale 11426 Ventura Blvd, 2nd Floor, Studio City, CA 91604
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We no longer accept company checks for online bidding with bank letter or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Preferred Buyers: **As a courtesy to members of the Machinery Dealers National Association (MDNA) deposit requirements are waived and verified members will be approved to bid up to $20,000 without deposit. Please provide us with your MDNA number, a copy of your business card, drivers license and email for verification. If planning on bidding over $20,000 please wire transfer the entire amount you anticipate exceeding or you will be prohibited from bidding beyond the $20,000.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
|There is a $30 incoming wire fee and $45 outgoing wire fee applied to final payments only.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE, INC. with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS!|
|PLEASE EMAIL WIRETRANSFER@BIDITUP.COM FOR WIRE TRANSFER INFORMATION.|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025) prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the validity of all cashier checks and letters of guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS!