(2) Akron 2.5" Single Screw Extruders • (2) Akron 2" Single Screw Extruders • HPM 2" Single Screw Extruder • Akron, (2) Davis-Standard & The Entwistle Company Pedestal Extruders
(2) Steel Transfer • (2012) Shini, (2) Ball & Jewell Granulators • Una-Dyn Vacuum Pump • Conair Vacuum Pump w/ Conair Central Vacuum Dust Collector/Filter • NBE Base-Loaded Whirlwind Mixer • Large Quantity of Conair Vacuum Loaders
13" x 36" Clausing-Colchester Lathe • Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Mill • Lista 9-Drawer Cabinet • Rutland Milling & Drilling Machine
Air Compressors & Chillers:
Thermal Care & Berg Chillers • Blanchard-Ness Condenser • (2003) Atlas Copco Rotary Screw Air Compressor • Zeks Air Dryer • (2015) Quincy, Central Pneumatic & Speedaire Air Compressors
Material Handling Equipment:
Nissan & Komatsu Sit Down Electric Forklifts • Cascade Carton Clamp Forklift Attachment • Pallet Jacks
Please call 818-580-7034 with any questions.
ASSETS FORMERLY OF PACTIV – DAVIS-STANDARD, AKRON & HPM PLASTIC EXTRUDERS, AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT, AIR COMPRESSORS & CHILLER, MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT & MORE
*All Assets Must Be Removed By 5:00pm May 18th, 2018 – NO EXCEPTIONS
Rigging for this sale will be done exclusively by Halbert Brothers. Rigging fees will be automatically added onto your invoice & will be in the Lot Description.
• Akron 2.5" Single Screw Extruder, Model PAK 250 (Vintage: 1998)
• Akron 2.5" Single Screw Extruder, Model PAK 250 (Vintage: 1988)
• Akron 2" Single Screw Extruder, Model PAK 200 (Vintage: 1997)
• Akron 2" Single Screw Extruder, Model PAK 200 (Vintage: 1989)
• HPM 2" Single Screw Extruder, Model 2.0TMC (Vintage: 1982)
• Akron 1.25" Pedestal Extruder, Model M-PAK-125S (Vintage: 1999)
• Davis-Standard 1.25" Pedestal Extruder, Model DS-125 (Vintage: 1994)
• Davis-Standard 3/4" Pedestal Extruder, Model HPE-075H (Vintage: 2008)
• The Entwistle Company Pedestal Extruder, Type V1250-10
• (2) Steel Transfer Bins (12' Diameter x 14' High), (2) Hoppers, Catwalk
• (2012) Shini 14.75 HP Granulator, 19" x 11" Opening, Model SG-2348-UL
• Ball & Jewell 10 HP Granulator, 12" x 20" Opening, Model MVP1012
• Ball & Jewell 7.5 HP Granulator, 12" x 20" Opening, Model BP22FX
• Una-Dyn 15 HP Vacuum Pump
• Conair Vacuum Pump w/ Conair Model DC1 Central Vacuum Dust Collector/Filter
• National Bulk Equipment (NBE) Base-Loaded Whirlwind Mixer, Model 40-300, Usable Capacity: 66.83 Cubic Feet, 60 Degree Slope, 7.5 HP, 460 Volt, 3 Phase
• Large Quantity of Conair Vacuum Loaders
• 13" x 36" Clausing-Colchester Lathe, 30 to 2,500 RPM
• Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Mill, 9" x 42" Table, Bridgeport Table Power Feed, 2 HP, Acu-Rite MillMate DRO
• Lista 9-Drawer Cabinet (28-1/4" W x 27-3/4" D x 59-1/2" H) w/ Contents
• Rutland Milling & Drilling Machine, 8" x 28-1/2" Table, Model 26660530
Air Compressors & Chillers:
• Thermal Care 13 Ton Accu Chiller, Model SQ2A1404
• Berg 10 Ton Air Cooled Chiller, Model PA-10-2P
• Blanchard-Ness Condenser, Model ACC-13
• (2003) Atlas Copco 24 HP Rotary Screw Air Compressor, Model GA 18VSD
• Zeks Air Dryer, MAWP PSIG: 300, Model 200NCGA400
• (2015) Quincy 7.5 HP Air Compressor, Model QT-7.5-Vertical
• Central Pneumatic 5 HP Air Compressor
• (2017) Speedaire 3.7 HP Air Compressor
Material Handling Equipment:
• 2,950 Lb. Cap. Nissan 35 Sit Down Electric Forklift, Side Shift, Read: 13,401 Hours, Comes w/ Hobart Accu-Charger 36 Volt Battery Charger
• 2,470 Lb. Cap. Komatsu Sit Down Electric Forklift, Model FB18M-3, Side Shift, S/N 25246A, Comes w/ GNB FLX200 36 Volt Battery Charger
• Cascade Carton Clamp Forklift Attachment, Catalog Number 15D-CCS-35A
• Pallet Jacks
In Conjunction With Mayanrds Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. Example: $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing. Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Â Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax or email resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025), [email protected] prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.