Gear & Machining Manufacturing Facility Including: CNC Hobbers • Gear Shavers • Chamfering Machine • Machining Centers • Turning Centers • Grinders • Heat Treat • Much More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
SURPLUS TO ONGOING OPERATIONS OF A MAJOR TIER 1 AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER - GEAR & MACHINING MANUFACTURING FACILITY CNC HOBBERS, GEAR SHAVERS, CHAMFERING MACHINE, MACHINING CENTERS, TURNING CENTERS, GRINDERS, HEAT TREAT, MUCH MORE...
• (5) 2002-2006 Gleason Hurth ZS240 6-Axis CNC Gear Shaver, w/Fanuc 160 I-MB Controls, S/Ns A0298, A0241, A0240, A0188 & A0093
• 2007 Gleason Hurth ZS300 6-Axis CNC Gear Shaver, w/Fanuc Controls, S/N A0359
• 2000 Reishauer RZ362A CNC Gear Grinding Machine, w/Felsomat Auto. Loader, Filtration System
• (4) 1998-2003 Liebherr LC282 6-Axis Dry Cut CNC Gear Hobbing Machines, w/Liebherr LH-90 CNC Controls, Ring Loader, Auto Loader, Quick Change, Deburr Attach, Chip Conveyors, S/Ns 1328, 1166, 1084 & 1054
• (5) 1990-2002 Chamfermatic Gear Chamfer Machines, Adjustable Twin Spindle, Auto Doors, Different Configurations
• (3) 1986 Samputensili SM2TA Gear Chamfer Machines, 10" Dia., Shuttle Style Loaders, High Production, Twin Cutters, S/Ns 832, 833 & 834
• Automated Assembly Line for Input & Output Shafts, for Well Known Transmission OEM
• 2013 Muratec MW200 CNC Lathe, Muratec Fanuc Control, Dual Spindle, Heavy Duty Gantry Loader, Twin Gripper, Auto Load Stacker, LNS Chip Conveyor, S/N 2132, VERY LOW HOURS
• 2002 Gildemeister CTX 400 Series 2 CNC Lathe, Heidenhain Control, Chip Conveyor, S/N 01160013851
• 2003 Okuma Howa 2SP-35HG CNC Turning Center, Fanuc 18-T Control, 11 Station Turrets, Folkhardt Chucks Chip Conveyor, PART Stacker, S/N 35050
• (5) Hardinge Conquest T51 CNC Lathes, Model CS-51, Fanuc 18-T Control, 12 Station Turret, Hard Turn, S/Ns CL-811-BSP, CL-880-BBB, CL-893-BSP & CL-919-BBB
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
• Mori Seiki MV-40B CNC Vertical Machining Center, Fanuc Control, 30 ATC, w/Shuttle Table, Chip Conveyor, S/N 1958
• 2000 Chiron DZ12W CNC Vertical Machining Center, Siemens Control, S/N 157-12
• Colonial VBS-10-42 Vertical Broach, S/N M-12529
• Colonial VSP-10-36 Vertical Broach, S/N M-10214
• Colonial PB-6-36 Vertical Broach
• Colonial Key Way Broach
• (2) 2000 & 2002 Jung Automat 3 CMA 8 ID Grinders, Sutron BT20 Control
HEAT TREAT EQUIPMENT
• (2) Gleason 529 Quench Presses, S/Ns 108402 & 638004
• Quench Press Specialist Inc. 12' Rotary Furnace (VRT)
• Lindberg 10' Rotary Furnace, 4 Zones
• Grieve TBH-500 Electric Oven, 500 Degrees Fahrenheit, S/N 84344A0705
• (4) Greenerd HCA-30-12 Presses, 30-Ton
• (6) Neff Presses, as New as 2008, S/Ns 11660, 11559 & 10611
• ABCO Ball Press
• LK G-80C Coordinate Measuring Machine, Renshaw PH-20 Probe, Version 3.3 Software, S/N GSOL/5708
• LK Microvector Coordinate Measuring Machine, Renshaw PH-10M Probe, S/N 68183
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. Example: $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing. Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Â Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax or email resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025), [email protected]
prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.