Isgec & Verson Hydraulic & Hot Stamping Presses • Gasmac & Great Lakes Heat Treat Equipment • Motoman HP165 Robots • DEA CMM’s
ASSETS FORMERLY OF MARTINREA, FEATURING WELL MAINTAINED LATE MODEL HYDRAULIC PRESSES AND CMM MACHINE
HYDRAULIC & HOT STAMPING PRESSES (Presses to be Offered Individually and as Complete Lines with and without Hot Stamp Equipment)
• 2005 Isgec 1,200-Ton Hydraulic & Hot Stamping Press, 1,200-Ton Capacity, 120" x 60" Dual Rolling Bolsters, 39" Stroke, 70" Daylight, Cushion, S/N HH-2208, Loader, HMS Unloader
• (4) Verson 500-Ton Hydraulic & Hot Stamping Presses, 500-HD2-144-96-DS, 500-Ton Capacity, 144" x 96" Bed, 48" ST, 60" SH, 3,000 PSI Max Pressure, S/N 29002, 29003, 29004, 29005
• Verson 1,600-HDID-132T Hydraulic Press, 1,600-Ton Capacity, 132" x 84" Bed, 400-Ton Cap on Blank Holder, 1,200-Ton Cap on Punch Holder, 60" ST, 119" SH on Blank Holder, 12" ST on Punch Holder, 2,500 PSI, S/N 21249
HEAT TREAT EQUIPMENT
• Gasmac 90' Walking Beam Gas Furnace, 6 Zone, 34 Total Burners, Max Temp 1,832 Degree F, 8,800lb/h Design Load, Max Part Size 41-3/4" x 82" x 0.1"
• (4) Great Lakes SMG Rolling Hearth Furnaces, 1,000 Degree Celsius Max Tamp, 300kw, S/N JH4974, JH4972, JH-4868
• (2) 2005 Motoman HP165 Robots, w/NX100 Control
• DEA Delta Gantry Type CMM, 11'x30' Base Plate, Renishaw PH-10 Probe, Year 2008, S/N 4509-029, No Software or Hardware
• (2) DEA Beta II Gantry Type CMM, 88" x 188" Base Plate, (1) w/Renishaw PH9A Probe, Other No Probe, No Software or Hardware, S/N 11264
• DEA Iota 1203 CMM, 54" x 87" Granite Table, No Probe
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.