Niagara Straight Side Press Minster Tranemo 250 Ton Hydraulic Straight Side Press Niagara 135 Ton X 12' Press Brake 2012 Atlantic 275 Ton X 12' Press Brake Atlantic 250 Ton X 10" Press Brake Standard 12' X 1/4" Shear Cincinnati 10 Ga X 6' Shear Ateks Bantam & Foremost Bantam 24 Ton Press Brakes Edwards 100 Ton Ironworker B&K 23 Stand Roll Former With Sesco 20K Cap Coil Reel Bradbury Roll Form Line 14 Stand Secrest Cut To Length Line Taylor 30,000lb Cap Diesel Forklift Toyota 7K And 5K Cap Forklifts Hyd-Mech Bandsaw Torchmate Plasma Cutter Polaris Downdraft Booth & Much More
AS SURPLUS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF BRIDGE DECK SOLUTION’S, A WELL-MAINTAINED METAL FABRICATION COMPANY
• Niagara SC2-200-60-42 Straight Side Press
• Minster Tranemo 250 Ton Hydraulic Straight Side Press, Model DPA-250-16
• Niagara HBM-135 Ton X 12' Press Brake
• 2012 Atlantic 275 Ton X 12' Press Brake
• Atlantic 250 Ton X 10" Press Brake
• Standard 12' X 1/4" Shear
• Cincinnati 10 Ga X 6' Shear
• Ateks Bantam & Foremost Bantam 24 Ton Press Brakes
• Edwards 100 Ton Ironworker
• B&K Model 2.5B -23 Stand Roll Former With Sesco 20K Cap Coil Reel
• Bradbury Model 2.5-48-16 Roll Form Line 14 Stand
• Secrest Cut To Length Line 48" Cap, Complete With Mandrel, Straightener, Roller Table, Shear, Conveyor
• Taylor 30,000lb Cap Diesel Forklift
• Toyota 7K And 5K Cap Forklifts
• Hyd-Mech S20A Bandsaw
• Torchmate Plasma Cutter
• Polaris Downdraft Booth
• Steel Tables, Roll Form Tooling, Welders, Tool Room
• Fixtures & Dies, Gon Dumpers
• & Much More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.