(3) 2014 Jiangyin Jinal International Trade Co Ltd Tire Recycling Lines. Lines Consist Of: Taper Mill, Iron Separator, Screw Conveyors, Fibre Separator, Storage Hopper, (6) Micro Grinders, Grader & Controls • 2014 Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co Ltd. Tire Shredder, Model LPS-1200
LATE MODEL TIRE RECYCLING LINES & EQUIPMENT OF GREEN WIZARD TIRE RECYCLERS LLC.
• (3) Complete Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. Tire Recycling Lines, New in 2014, Each Line Consists of:
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. NMJ-280 Taper Mill
• (2) Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. SSJ-40 Screw Conveyors
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. CTJ-500 Iron Separator
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. XSJ-1600 Fibre Separator
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. CC-1800 Storage Hopper
• (6) Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. XFJ-280 Micro Grinders
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. 185 Wind Conveyor
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. Grader & Controls
• Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. Hoppers, with Motors
• 2014 Jiangyin Jinall International Trade Co. LPS-1200 Tire Shredder Includes Extra Set Of Teeth & Conveyor
• (2) 53' Van Trailers & Optima OP-902 Scale
REAL ESTATE AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR LEASE:
36,362 Square Foot Concrete Block & Insulated Metal Industrial Facility, Built In Two Stages One Grade Level, The Other Dock High With 1,480 Square Feet Of Office, 16'-21.2' Clear Height With Three Grade Level Loading Doors, One Large Ramp And One External, Covered Dock High Loading Door With Leveler. The Building Maintains Heavy 8,000 Amp 3-Phase Power & Is Sprinkled. The Site Totals 1.22 Acres Mol & Is Located On The SW Corner Of E. Columbus Drive & N. 36th Street, One Block North Of I-4.
Click Here To Download Spec Sheet • Call 305.638.5838 For More Information
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.