RIGGING FOR ALL ITEMS LOCATED IN LA CROSSE, VI WILL BE HANDLED EXCLUSIVELY BY PEDOWITZ MACHINERY MOVERS. PLEASE CONTACT JAMES FORMAN: 252-234-2888 OFFICE/561-234-8758 CELL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Complete Cee & Zee Purlin Line • Bradbury Double High Metal Siding Panel Rollformer • Bradbury Side by Side Standing Seam Panel Rollformer w/ Rafter Tooling • 33' X 225 Ton Pacific CNC Hydraulic Press Brake - (2) 16'6" X 225 Ton Pacific CNC Hydraulic Brakes • Wysong 1/4" x 12' Shear
ASSETS SURPLUS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF AMERICAN BUILDINGS COMPANY (A NUCOR COMPANY) - COMPLETE PURLIN LINE, BRADBURY SIDING & STANDING SEAM ROLLFORMERS, 33' X 225 TON PACIFIC CNC HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE - (2) 16'6" X 225 TON PACIFIC CNC HYDRAULIC BRAKES SYNCHRONIZED TO RUN TOGETHER OR INDEPENDENTLY, 300 TON ROUSELLE STRAIGHT SIDE PRESS & WYSONG 1/4” SHEAR
COMPLETE CEE & ZEE PURLIN LINE
Click Here to Watch Operating Video
• Bradbury 20,000 Lb. Cap. Double End Uncoiler
• Bradbury Straightener/Feeder
• Rousselle 300 Ton Straight Side Press, Mdl: S2-300-144-42, Bed: 144" L to R, 42" F to B
• Bradbury Mechanical Press
• 24" Wide Powered Roller Conveyor
• 1995 Bradbury Side by Side Purlin Rollformer, 12 Stands on "CEE" Channel Side, 12 Stands on "ZEE" Channel Side, 3.5" Diameter Spindle, 24" Spacing, 6-14" Vertical Adjustment, 100-200 FPM, Zees and Cees = 4", 6", 8", 9.5" & 12" Webs, 2.25", 2.5", 3" & 3.5" Flanges, 10-16 Gauge, Mdl: 425
• AMS Controls
DOUBLE HIGH METAL SIDING PANEL ROLLFORMER
Click Here to Watch Operating Video • Click Here to Download Panel Profile
• 1995 Bradbury Double High Metal Siding Panel Rollformer, 14 Upper Stands, 14 Lowers Stands, AMS Controls, 3.5" Diameter Spindle, 44" Roll Space, 6" to 8-7/8" Vertical Spindle Adjustment, 18" Horizontal Center Distance Between Shafts, 60 to 160 FPM, Mdl: 420DH
SIDE BY SIDE STANDING SEAM PANEL ROLLFORMER
• 1995 Bradbury 17 Stand "Side by Side" Standing Seam Panel Rollformer, 3.5" Diameter Spindle, 44" Roll Space, 7" to 8-7/8" Vertical Spindle Adjustment, 18-1/8" Horizontal Center Between Shafts, 150 FPM (Specific Tooling Diameters Will Determine Actual Speed), Mdl: 320
• Rafter Tooling Available
• 33' X 225 Ton Pacific CNC Hydraulic Press Brake - (2) 16'6" X 225 Ton Pacific CNC Hydraulic Brakes , Mdl: K225-16.5, Hurco Autobend 7 Controls • Synchronized To Run Together Or Independently. To Be Sold As A Package And Or Individually
• 1/4" x 12' Wysong Power Shear, Mdl: 1225, Front Operated Power Back Gauge, S/N P28-442
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.