PRESSES: (3) Bruderer, (2) Minster, Alva Allen, Henry & Wright & Diebel Presses
FOURSLIDE MACHINES: (19) Nilson Wire Forming Machines, (3) Baird Wire Forming Machines & Large Quantity of Cams & Tooling
WIRE EDM: Charmilles EDM
OPTICAL COMPARATORS: (2) Deltronic, Mitutoyo, Micro-Vu, Jones & Lamson, (2) Scherr Tumico, Clausing & Covel Optical Comparators
VERTICAL MILLING MACHINES: DoAll, Induma & Price Hunter (PAL) Vertical Mills
SURFACE GRINDERS: (2) Mitsui Surface Grinders
GENERAL PLANT SUPPORT: 2010 Hyster Forklift, Big Joe Platform Lift, 1997 Tipton Barrel Finishing Machine, Clausing Floor Drill Press, Craftsman Floor Drill Press, Famco Bench Drill Press, South Bend Lathe, Inspection Equipment & More
PRECISION HIGH-SPEED STAMPING & FOURSLIDE SHOP – MICRO MATRIX SYSTEMS
• 40 Ton Bruderer BSTA 40 High-Speed Press, Bed Size: 26" L to R, 18" F to B, 1200 SPM, 2.25" Stroke
• 30 Ton Bruderer BSTA 30 High-Speed Press, Bed Size: 18.75" L to R, 17.75" F to B, 600 SPM, 1.5" Stroke, Vamco Vam Mark 3 Feeder
• (2) 30 Ton Minster Pulsar TR2-30 High-Speed Presses, Bed Size: 30" L to R, 21" F to B, 1400 SPM, 1" Stroke, 1.75" Slide Adjustment, S/N TR2-30-25079 & TR2-30-25588
• 20 Ton Bruderer BSTA 20 High-Speed Press
• 12 Ton Alva Allen OBI Punch Press
• Henry & Wright Press
• Diebel Punch Press
• (14) Nilson 751 Wire Forming Machines, 1/16" Wire Cap.
• (3) Nilson 700 & 700L Wire Forming Machines, 1/32" Wire Cap.
• Nilson S-00 Wire Forming Machine, 1/32" Wire Cap.
• Nilson 0-F Wire Forming Machine, 1/16" Wire Cap.
• (3) Baird Model #28 Wire Forming Machines, 1/16" Wire Cap.
• Large Quantity of Cams & Tooling
• Charmilles D10 Sinker Type EDM w/ Isopulse Type P25 Power Supply
• (2) Deltronic 14" Benchtop Optical Comparator, Model DH14
• Mitutoyo 14" Benchtop Optical Comparator, Model PH-350, Code 172-101
• Micro-Vu 14" Optical Comparator, Model H14, w/ DRO
• Jones & Lamson 14" Optical Comparator, Model PC-14A
• Scherr Tumico 14" Optical Comparator w/ DRO
• Scherr Tumico 14" Optical Comparator
• Clausing 14" Optical Comparator, Model 4300
• Covel Mfg. 14" Optical Comparator, Model 14A
VERTICAL MILLING MACHINES
• DoAll Vertical Mill, Model 81-2704, 10" x 50" Table, 60 to 4350 RPM, 3 HP, Table Power Feed
• Induma Vertical Mill
• Price Hunter (PAL) Vertical Mill
• (2) Mitsui 6" x 12" Surface Grinders, Model MSG-200MH
GENERAL PLANT SUPPORT
• 2010 Hyster 3,400 Lb. Cap. Propane Forklift, Model H40XMS, Side Shift, 3-Stage Mast, 189" Max Load Height
• Big Joe 1,000 Lb. Cap. Platform Lift, Model 2154
• 1997 Tipton 30 Liter Capacity Barrel Finishing Machine, Model HSR 30X
• Clausing 20" Floor Drill Press, Model 2286, Variable Speed
• Craftsman 17" Floor Drill Press, Variable Speed
• Famco Bench Drill Press
• South Bend Lathe
• Inspection Equipment to Include: Granite Surface Plates, Rockwell Hardness Tester, Mitutoyo 543-492B Digital Indicator, Starrett 20" Master Vernier Height Gage (Cat. No. 254), Micrometer Set, (2) HDT Pin Gage Sets & More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.