Danly 2,000-Ton SS Press, w/ Late Mdl: CHS Automation, 30,000lb X 72" Feed Line • 2011 SNK CNC Gantry Type CNC Milling Machine • Danly 1,000-Ton SS Press, w/ American Steel Line 20,000lb X 64" Feedline • Verson 1,000-Ton SS Press • Verson SS Press • Bliss 150-Ton SS Press • Toshiba Shibaura CNC Horizontal Boring Mill • 2006 Haas Tool Room Mill • 2006 Miltronics CNC Lathe • Okuma, Howa, Mazak & OKK CNC VMC's • Mitsubishi Wire EDM's • Clausing Colchester Gap Bed Lathe • Carlton Radial Drill • Wysong Power Squaring Shear • Acer, Moore & Okamoto Grinders • Bridgeport & Acer Vertical Milling Machines • Atlas Vertical Mill • DoAll Bandsaws • Sullair Air Compressor • B&S & Romer CMM's • Prazis Optical Comparator • Hyster LP Forklift • JLG Manlift • 2016 Ford Stake Bed Truck • 2015 GMC Sierra Pickup Truck • Large Quantity Of Risers, Bolster Plate, Electric Tools, Vises, Tool Holders, Ladders, Jib Cranes, Surface Plates Layout Plates & Much More
COMPLETE ICONIC STATE OF THE ART AUTOMOTIVE AND AEROSPACE TOOL & DIE ENGINEERING, PROTOTYPE AND MANUFACTURING FACILITY - VICOUNT INDUSTRIES
• Danly Mdl: SE4-2000-180X84 QDC, 2,000-Ton SS Press, 180" X 84" Bed, Year 1983 Refurbished In 2008-2010, With Late Mdl: CHS Automation, 30,000lb X 72" Feed Line
• 2011 SNK Mdl: RB-5VM CNC Gantry Type CNC Milling Machine
• Danly S4-1000-180-80, 1,000-Ton SS Press, Rolling Bolster, W/American Steel Line 20,000lb X 64" Feedline
• Verson S2-1000-150, 1,000-Ton SS Press, 144" X 78" Bed
• Verson S4-600-108-72T SS Press With Coe 60" Feedline
• Bliss S2-150-72-42, 150-Ton SS Press
• Toshiba Shibaura Mdl: BP-130-P40 CNC Horizontal Boring Mill
• 2011 OKK VM7 III CNC VMC
• 2003 OKK KCV-800-30L CNC VMC, 30" X 120" Table
• 2004 Mazak Nexus 410A CNC VMC
• 2006 Haas TM-2 Tool Room Mill
• OKK VM5II CNC VMC
• 2006 Miltronics ML-26 CNC Lathe
• Okuma & Howa Millac-90V CNC VMC
• OKK MCV-660 CNC VMC
• 2012 Mitsubishi Mdl: FA10S Advance Wire EDM
• Mitsubishi Mdl: FA20S Wire EDM
• Clausing Colchester 18" X 72" Gap Bed Lathe
• Carlton 6' X 17" Radial Drill
• Wysong 10' X 10-Gauge Power Squaring Shear
• Okamoto 16" X 32" Hyd Surface Grinder
• Acer & Okamoto 6" X 18" Surface Grinders
• Bridgeport & Acer Vertical Milling Machines Up To 2014
• Atlas 6BVS40AC Vertical Mill
• DoAll Bandsaws
• Sullair Air Compressor
• Moore Mdl: #3 Jig Grinder
• B&S Mdl: Global Image 9158 CMM
• 2015 Romer Absolute Portable CMM Arm
• B&S Mdl: XCel CMM, Meteris LC-50 Laser Head
• Prazis 24" Optical Comparator
• Jib Cranes
• Hyster 15K Cap LP Forklift
• JLG 34HA Manlift
• 2016 Ford F550XL Stake Bed Truck
• 2015 GMC Sierra Pickup Truck
• Large Quantity Of Risers, Bolster Plate, Electric Tools, Vises, Tool Holders, Ladders, Jib Cranes, Surface Plates Layout Plates & Much More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
IF YOU ARE BIDDING ON-SITE PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE!!
Registration is available onsite the day of the sale. ***All onsite bidders must provide 25% of approximate bid amount which will allow a buyer to spend 4 times the deposited amount the day of the sale. Example: $500 cash minimum is required which will only allow a maximum spending amount of $2,000. Acceptable forms of payment for ON-SITE are via:
2. Wire Transfer: Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing. Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM
3. Cashier's Check: Made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide.
4. Blank Company/Corporate Checks: For deposit only with valid driver's license, matching business card & BANK LETTER OF GUARANTEE. Checks will be given back at the end of the sale if buyer is not a successful bidder OR if successful bidding the checks will be returned after BIU receives a cashier's check or wire transfer for final payment.
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER . Â Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
***Please fax or email resale certificates to Biditup Auctions (818.508.3025), firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding.***
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.