New Tenant Taking Over Facility. All Items To Be Sold And Removed.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY 8/31 (EXCEPT SPRAY & PAINT BOOTH
EAGLEBURGMANN – ABRASIVE BLAST & SPRAY BOOTH W/ AWNING, DUST CONTAINMENT BOOTH, FREESTANDING BRIDGE CRANE SYSTEM, 1/2 TON & 2 TON JIB CRANES & LARGE QUANTITY OF HOSE REELS
ABRASIVE BLAST & SPRAY BOOTH
• Col-Met Spray Booth, Doors Open on Both Ends, Railcar, Rail Goes Between Spray Booth & Abrasive Blast Booth, Model CP-480-3P-5-2F S/N 1404-01, Job # 45011
• Sprayline Manufacturing Co. Abrasive Blast Booth, Internal Dimensions: 18' x 30' x 14' High, Model SL-BR-183018, Empire Abrasive 12-Cartridge Dust Collector, Model HDFT 4-24, Stoystown Tank & Steel Abrasive Tank
• Awning Over Spray & Blast Booth
DUST CONTAINMENT BOOTH
• Filter 1 Dustron DB Series Dust Collector Booth, 30' W x 14' H x 20' D, Model DB-30-36-3X7.5-14T-20D, 30000 CFM, S/N 13-41-866
FREESTANDING BRIDGE CRANE SYSTEM
• 2-Ton Konecranes Single Girder Top Running Freestanding Bridge Crane System, 6-Way Pendant Control, 2-Ton XN Hoist, S/N 10375007 (Approx. 45' Span by Approx. 100' Long by About 20-25' High)
• (3) 2-Ton Gorbel Base Plate Mounted Jib Cranes, 20' Span, 2-Ton Harrington Electric Chain Hoist w/ Motorized Trolley, Pendant Controlled
• (5) 2013 Bushman 1/2-Ton Base Plate Mounted Series A Jib Cranes, 20' Span, 1/2-Ton Budgit Electric Chain Hoist, Up/Down Pendant Control
• Large Quantity of Reelcraft 3/8" & 1/2" Spring Return Hose Reels
ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY 8/31 (EXCEPT SPRAY & PAINT BOOTH)
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.