2017 American Auger Model 48/54-900NG Auger Bore Rig, 2012 American Auger Model DD330/500 Trailer Mounted Horizontal Directional Drill Rig, McLaughlin MCL-54/60 "Mighty Mole" Auger Boring Machine, (2) Mack CHU613 Tractor Trucks (As New As 2008), (3) 2008 Ford Pick Up Trucks, Sullair 1600 HAF Portable Diesel Air Compressor, Drop Deck, Low Boy & Flat Bed Trailers, Pumps, Generators & Much More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
LATE MODEL DRILLING AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT OF US CROSSINGS UNLIMITED
EQUIPMENT LOCATED IN: COLUMBUS, OH
• 2017 American Auger 48/54-900 NG Auger Bore Rig, S/N NG48549002890617, W/ (6) 10' Track Sections
• American Auger DD330/500 Trailer Mounted Horizontal Directional Drill Rig, S/N DD225-088902, Tandem Axle Semi Trailer Mounted, Leveling Jack System, W/Step Deck
• Mounted Hydraulic Power Unit, w/ Twin Cat Diesels, Control House, Rebuilt In 2013
• 2012 McLaughlin "Mighty Mole" MCL-54/60 Auger Boring Machine, S/N 54/6002070818, 6-Cyl. Deutz Diesel
• 2013 Kenworth T800 Tractor, VIN: 1XKDP4EX8DJ339023, Approx. 199,000 Miles, Tri-Axle, Cummins ISX15 550 Hp Diesel, RTLO18918B 18 Speed, 14,320F /46R, 11,000 Lb. Air Lift Pusher Axle, Air Ride, Single Frame, Long Wheelbase, PTO & Wet Kit, Headache Rack
• 2008 Mack CHU613 Tractor, VIN: 1M1AN07Y38N001448, Day Cab, MP8-445C Mack Diesel, Mack T310 10-Speed Transmission, Air Ride, Headache Rack
• 1995 Stewart & Stevenson LMTV M-1078 Flatbed Truck, VIN: NH1093/AT1698BACD, 4x4 Military Cargo
• 2000 Load King SD50/100-2/3 Tandem Axle Single Drop Flatbed Trailer, VIN: 5LKL48258Y1023302, 48', Air Ride
• 1999 Fontaine TH55-DSR Detachable Gooseneck Double Drop Lowboy Trailer, VIN: 4LF4S5330X3508613, Triaxle, 55-Ton Cap., 26' Load Well, Air Ride, Drop Side Rail Deck Design, Wet Kit Hook-Ups
• Trailmobile F7AT-6UA5 Flatbed Trailer, VIN: 1PTF7ATJ3P9011622, 45', Tandem Axle, Spring Slider, 102" Wide, Wood Deck
• Transcraft ETL-45-65 Extendable Flatbed Trailer, VIN: 1TTF45203F1026009, 45' - 65', Spring Slider
• Fruehauf PB80-F2S-45W Flatbed Trailer, VIN: 1H4P04521FF104310, 45', Tandem Axle
• Sullair 1600 HAF Portable Air Compressor, S/N XXX70092, 1600 CFM, Diesel Engine, Tri-Axle Mounted
• (2) Diesel Generators
• (3) Godwin 6" Diesel Powered Pumps, Skid Base, w/ Cage
EQUIPMENT LOCATED IN: EAST MOLINE, IL
• 2006 Kenworth T300 Water Truck, VIN: 2NKMHD7X76M137290, 4x2, Eaton Fuller 6-Speed, Cat 3126/C7 7.2L Diesel Engine, Steel Wheels, United 2,200 Gal. Carbon Steel Tank, Hose Reel
• 1997 Mack CH613 Tractor Truck, VIN: 1M2AA14Y7VW079612, 6x4, Conventional Cab, Mack Manual Transmission, E7-427 12.0L Diesel Engine, Aluminum Wheels, Headache Rack
• 1990 GM Ex-Military Fuel Truck, VIN: 10770, Tandem Axle, Estimated 10,000-Gal. Carbon Steel Tank
• 2008 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty Pickup Truck, VIN: 1FTSW21R08ED52509, 4x4, 4-Door Cab
• 2008 Ford F450XLT Super Duty Dump Truck, VIN: 1FDXW46R68EA20922, 4x2, 4-Door Cab, Auto., V8 6.4L Diesel Engine, 11' Dump Box
• 2008 Ford F550XL Super Duty Service Truck, VIN: 1FDAX56R38EB82886, 4x2, Ext. Cab, V8 6.4L Diesel Engine, 9' Utility Body
• 2000 Ford F750 Super Duty Boom Truck, VIN: 3FDXW75R0YMA03109, 4-Door Cab, 7-Speed, Custom Pipe Handling Chassis, w/ Telex BT1847 Crane, S/N 4700601037
• 2012 Tytal Tanker Trailer, VIN: 3T1L1TA33CC000311, 10,500 Gal. Cap., Aluminum, Epoxy Lined, Tri-Axle
• 2012 Tytal Tanker Trailer, VIN: 1T9TA493XCR719524,10,500 Gal. Cap., Aluminum, Epoxy Lined, Tri-Axle
• 2010 Butler LT-1618-W Tandem Axle Tag Trailer, VIN: 1BUD18205A1005598, 18'
• 2008 Fontaine Drop Deck Trailer, VIN: 13N24820981545432, 48', Spread Tandem Axle, Stationary Gooseneck
• 2004 Transcraft W2 Flat Bed Trailer, VIN: 1TTF4820942011782, 102" X 48', Spread Tandem Axle, Aluminum Deck
• (2) String Trailers, 80' Expandable Pipe Length, Tandem Axle
• 2008 Cat 420E IT Loader/Backhoe, S/N KMW02388, Climate Controlled Enclosed Cab, Bucket & Fork
• 2,000,000 Lb. HDD Assist Pull Back Rig, Tri-Axle, W/ (2) Cat Engines, (4) Hagglunds Type MDA 10 N 1 00 Pumps, Hydraulic Power Supply & Custom Steel Skid Framework
• Ellis Williams W-440 Triplex Mud Pump, S/N 144TLL810141, 440 Hp Rated, Size 4-1/2"X 6", 3,000 PSI, w/ Diesel Engine
• (2) Reciprocating Air Compressors, w/ Deutz Engine, Custom Steel Framework
• Horizontal Welded Steel Fuel Tank, 64" Dia. X 16' Long, Double Wall, W/Electric Pump & Meter
• Custom Fuel Tank Skid, w/ (2) 36" Dia. X 12' Long Horizontal Welded Steel Tanks
• D8R Angle Blades, 14'
• Abrasive Blast Pot, W/Custom Base Mount, External 12' X 8', Work Platform
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.