Praxair ProStar CNC Plasma Cutting Table & (2) 2007 Koike Aronson "Fab Master" CNC Plasma Cutting Tables • 375 Ton x 14'-6" Chicago Dreis & Krump Press Brake & 1998 300 Ton x 12' Haco CNC Hydraulic Press Brake • 1/2" x 10' Allsteel Hydraulic Power Shear • 1994 Yang 22" x 78" Lathe & Takisawa 18" x 60" Lathe • Morris "Mor-Speed" Radial Arm Drill • Rodrigue Metal 60 HP Dust Collector
SURPLUS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF MANAC TRAILERS, FEATURING: KOIKE ARONSON & PRAXAIR CNC PLASMA CUTTING TABLES, 300 TON X 12’ HACO CNC PRESS BRAKE, 1/2” X 10’ ALLSTEEL SHEAR, RODRIGUE METAL 60 HP DUST COLLECTOR & MORE
CNC Plasma Cutting Tables
• 2006 Praxair ProStar 10' x 20' CNC Plasma Cutting Table, Dual Side Drive Gantry (30' Pedestal-Mounted Rails x 14' Apart), Burny Phantom ST Control, Hypertherm HyPerformance Plasma HPR130 Plasma Cutting System, Bemag 30 KVA Transformer
• (2) 2007 Koike Aronson 6' x 20' "Fab Master" CNC Plasma Cutting Tables, Hypertherm EDGE Pro Ti Control, Hypertherm HyPerformance Plasma HPR130 Plasma Cutting System
• 375 Ton x 14'-6" Chicago Dreis & Krump Press Brake, Model 612-D, Cieco PCI-100 PLC Control
• 300 Ton x 12' Haco CNC Hydraulic Press Brake (1998), Model PPM36300, ATL 550 Control, Back Gauge, Lazer Safe Light Curtains
• 1/2" x 10' Allsteel Hydraulic Power Shear, Model E 1/2-10', Cybelec DNC 60 Control, Back Gauge, 4' Squaring Arm, Electric Foot Pedal, 40 HP Motor, Sick C4000 Light Curtains in Front, Sick M4000 Light Curtains in Back
• Yang 22" x 78" Lathe (1994), Model YANG-56200G, 2-1/4" Spindle Bore, 25 to 1500 RPM, 10" 3-Jaw Chuck, Tool Post, Tailstock, Steady Rest, Extra 12" 4-Jaw Chuck
• Takisawa 18" x 60" Lathe, Model TAL-1500, 2" Spindle Bore, 35 to 1600 RPM, 9" 3-Jaw Chuck, 12" 3-Jaw Chuck, Tool Post, Tailstock
Radial Arm Drill
• Morris "Mor-Speed" Radial Arm Drill, 4' Arm, 10" Column, 100-1600 RPM, Enerpac 1.5 HP Pump (Model PER3042A), 26-1/2" x 24-1/4" x 25-1/2" H Box Table
• Rodrigue Metal 60 HP Dust Collector, Model MB24, Holds 55 Cartridge Filters, Dimensions: 21' L to R, Approx. 8' F to B, Approx. 20' High [Buyer Can Disconnect The Duct Wherever Wanted]
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.