Brausse, Sanwa, Bobst & Heidelberg Die Cutting Presses/Die Cutters • Brausse, Chameleon & B&R Moll Folding/Gluing Lines • General Printing Equipment • Packaging Equipment • Warehouse & Support Equipment • Office/Computer Equipment
LATE MODEL PRINTING - DIE CUTTING/ FOLDING FACILITY - BANT PRINTOCUT LTD
DIE CUTTING PRESSES/DIE CUTTERS
• 2016 BRAUSSE 1050 SE Automatic Die Cutter, 1050mm x 750mm, w/Stripping, S/N: JZ-95153
• 2001 SANWA TRP-1060-SE Automatic Die Cutter, 29" x 41", w/ Stripping, S/N: 200203-4
• 1965 BOBST SP 1260 E Automatic Flatbed Die Cutter, S/N: 62941
• HEIDELBERG Die Cutting Press, Cylinder, 21.25" x 28.40"
• HEIDELBERG Die Cutting Press, Cylinder, 22" x 30.25"
• HEIDELBERG Windmill, Die Cutting Press
• 2007 BRAUSSE TA900-C3 Automatic Straight-Line Folder Gluer w/8' Pocket Folder, Auto Bottom, Extended Conveyor & Tooling, Nordson Eclipse Series EPC 30 Glue System. 30m/Min. Inching Speed, 425m/Min. Operating Speed, 30hp, S/N: TH07178
• 2006 BRAUSSE TA1100-C4/6 Carton Folder/Gluer, 4/6 Corner, Auto Bottom, Extended Conveyor, Nordson Eclipse 30 Glue System, 30m/Min. Inching Speed, 425m/Min. Operating Speed, S/N: TH02898
• CHAMELEON Multifunctional Folder/Gluer w/Chameleon Main Module, Mod: 800M, Ser: AC-0316611, Chameleon Extending Module w/Vision System, Mod: 800S-3, Ser: AC-0316618, Chameleon Compression Delivery, Mod: 530 CCD-X, Ser: AC0316426
• B&R MOLL Sprint Box-Pocket Folding Machine, S/N: 125
GENERAL PRINTING EQUIPMENT
• 1968 POLAR 82 EL Paper Cutter, S/N: 868/0512
• 1967 SCHNEIDER Senator 132 Paper Cutter, S/N: 50656
• LONGFORD C350W8-320TNSM Friction Feeder, S/N: 57104- 01
• SURE-FEED Feedmax-S, FM Feeder-EXT Shuttle Bypass Feeder, S/N: 60203
• COMARME Junior Double Side Belt Transfer Conveyor, S/N: AZ026845
• 2015 IMPAK SMC 1519 Combo L-Bar Sealer w/ Heat Tunnel, S/N: 150633
• ROBOPAC VIBAC Sealast 50M Top & Bottom Case Taper, S/N: KN/011014
• 3M 18500 Adjustable Case Sealer, 22A, S/N: 1921
• DAMARK M.S. 1316 Maxi Pac, L-Bar Sealer w/ Heat Tunnel
• CLAMCO 110 L-Bar Sealer w/Heat Shrink Tunnel, S/N: 774
• 3M 39600 Adjustable Case Sealer, 200A, S/N: 16699
• CLAMCO 110 L-Bar Sealer w/Heat Shrink Tunnel, S/N: 14345
• 3M 18500 Adjustable Case Sealer, 22A, S/N: 1351
• NORDSON Problue 7 Melter, 7 Litre, S/N: 1022232A
• GMS HM25 Hot Melt Glue System, Microglue, 4-Station, S/N: 520375
• EAM Mini ST Delta Automated Label Applicator
WAREHOUSE & SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
• RONDA/COMARME ARC220PS Pallet Wrapper, S/N: AZA02438
• ULTRA-AIR UA45-A Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers, 46psi, S/N: U-50259-13 & U-34752-13
• CHAMPION Air Compressors, 10hp, Tank-Mounted, Piston Type
• RIDGID R4512 Cast Iron Table Saws, 10", S/N: EM1225 & 20301
• Vices, Hand & Power Tools, Drill Press, Grinder, Dollies, Racking & Shelving, Lincoln Welder, Pump Carts, Tool Boxes, Fans, Rigid Table Saw, Pallet Racking, Pallet Jacks
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction equest to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.