2012 66" X 135" Alliance Prefeeder on 66" X 130" McKinley Flexo Folder Gluer • 43" X 63" Bobst Model 160 Automatic Platen Die Cutter • 37" X 97" Langston Model 3797 Flexo Folder Gluer • 50" X 110" Isowa Cosmos Flexo Folder Gluer • Balemaster Auto-Tie Baler • Bloapco Floor Mount Shredder • Signode Three-Head Unitizer • Conveyor • Quincy & Sulair Air Compressors • & Much More...
MONTEBELLO CONTAINER COMPANY - SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA | CONVERTING FACILITY FEATURING 66” MCKINLEY FLEXO GLUER, 50” ISOWA FOLDER GLUER, 37” LANGSTON FLEXO GLUER AND BOBST 43” X 63” DIE CUTTER
• 2012 66" x 135" Alliance Prefeeder, Model: Feedmax Block Push Bottom Feeder
• 2002 66" X 130" Mckinley Flexo Folder Gluer, Sun Feeder, 3-Color, Vacuum Transfer, Slotting Section, Die-Cut Section, Nordson Glue System, Folding Section, Counter Ejector, Computer System, Mosca Bundle Tyer, Bundle Conveyor, ASC Load Former - Click Here To View Under Power
• 1997 37" X 97" Langston 3797 Flexo Folder Gluer, Model: Saturn III, Sun Feeder, 2-Color, Dual Slotting, Die-Cut Section, Valco Glue System, Folding Section, Counter Ejector, IMC Computer System, Mosca Bundle Tyer, Bundle Conveyor, ASC Load Former - Click Here To View Under Power
• 1984 43" X 63" Bobst 160 Automatic Platen Die Cutter, Model: SPO1600, Equipped With Centerline, Double Stripper, Infeed & Outfeed Conveyor, Scissor Lift - Click Here To View Under Power
• 1984 50" X 110" Isowa Cosmos Flexo Folder Gluer, Model: Cosmos, Sun Feeder, 2-Color, Slotting Section, Valco Glue System, Folding Section, Counter Ejector, Mosca Bundle Tyer, Bundle Conveyor, ASC Load Former - Click Here To View Under Power
• Universal Four-Bar Slitter Scorer
• Signode Three-Head Unitizer
• Balemaster Auto-Tie Baler
• BloApCo Floor Mount Shredder, Model 3CXS-2558H
• Quincy Air Compressor
• Sullair Air Compressor, Model 7509V/A
• Belair Air Dryer
• Water Treatment Press System
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.