Featuring: • 2011 Hankook Dynaturn 1700 CNC Lathe with Fanuc 21i-TB CNC • Dainichi H-NC 160x400 63" x 157" CNC Lathe with Fanuc 21i-T CNC (Retrofit 2008) • 2007 Toshiba BTD-13F.R22 CNC Horizontal Boring Mill • Toshiba BP-130.R22 CNC Horizontal Boring Mill • Olympia V80 CNC Vertical Boring Mill • Olympia V60 CNC Vertical Boring Mill
SURPLUS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF MIDSTATE MACHINE - LATE MODEL CNC LATHES, TOSHIBA CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS AND OLYMPIA CNC VERTICAL BORING MILLS
• 2011 67" x 196" Hankook Dynaturn 1700 CNC Heavy Duty Lathe, Fanuc 21i-TB CNC Control, 66.93" Swing, 196.85" Between Centers, 63" 4-Jaw Chuck, 26,455 Lbs. Weight Capacity Between Centers, 500 RPM, Tailstock, Steady Rest, 60 HP, S/N 42G09287 - Click Here To View Under Power
• 63" x 157" Dainichi H/NC 160×400 CNC Heavy Duty Lathe, Fanuc 21i-T CNC Control (Retrofit 2008), 63" Swing, 157.5" Between Centers, 48" 4-Jaw Chuck, 44,000 Lbs. Weight Capacity Between Centers, 500 RPM, 4.09" Spindle Bore, Tailstock, Steady Rest, 73 HP, S/N 18752 - Click Here To View Under Power
TOSHIBA CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS
• 2007 Toshiba BTD-13F.R22 CNC Table Type Horizontal Boring Mill, Tosnuc 888 CNC, 5.12" Spindle, X-118.11″, Y-90.55″, Z-63″, W-27.55″, 70.8" x 86.6" B-Axis Rotary Table, 360,000 Positions, 44,000 Lbs. Table Capacity, 60 ATC, Thru Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor, 40 HP, S/N 145089 - Click Here To View Under Power
• Toshiba BP130.R22 CNC Table Type Horizontal Boring Mill, Tosnuc 888 CNC, 5.12" Spindle, X-137", Y-90", Z-27.5", W-63", 70.8" x 86.6" B-Axis Rotary Table, 360,000 Positions, 44,000 Lbs. Table Cap., 5-2500 RPM, 38 ATC (Non Operational), Thru Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor, 40 HP, 1999, S/N 130271 - Click Here To View Under Power
CNC VERTICAL BORING MILLS
• 66" Olympia V60 CNC Vertical Boring Mill, GE Fanuc 16i-M CNC Control, 66" Table Dia., 70" Max. Swing, 62" Max Height Under Rail, 33,000 Lbs. Table Cap., 1-350 RPM, 12 ATC, Chip Conveyor, 75 HP, S/N OE-99-315 - Click Here To View Under Power
• 80" Olympia V80 CNC Vertical Boring Mill, GE Fanuc 18i-T CNC Control, 78.5" Table Dia., 86.6" Max. Swing, 62" Max Height Under Rail, 44,000 Lbs. Table Cap. 1-280 RPM, 12 ATC, Chip Conveyor, 75 HP, S/N OE-99-520 - Click Here To View Under Power
In Conjunction With Prestige Auctions & Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.