(15) CNC Lathes from Mazak, Haas, Mori Seiki & Okuma (As New As 2014) • (8) CNC Vertical Machining Centers from Haas, Mori Seiki, Okuma & SWI (As New As 2013) • (4) Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Mills • (2) Horizontal Band Saws • 600 Lb. Cap. Welding Positioner • Welders • Large Quantity Of Kurt Machine Vises • Indexers • Rotary Tables • Tool Holders • Tooling • & More!
WELL MAINTAINED CNC MACHINING EQUIPMENT SURPLUS TO THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF TELEDYNE TECHNOLOGIES
• (3) 2012 Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250-II CNC Lathes
• (3) Mazak Quick Turn Nexus 250-II MSY CNC Lathes (2008, 2007 & 2006)
• 2014 Haas ST-20 CNC Lathe
• (2) 2008 Haas SL-20 CNC Lathes
• 2005 Haas TL-25 CNC Lathe
• 1997 Haas HL-3 CNC Lathe
• 1996 Haas HL-4 CNC Lathe
• 2005 Mori Seiki ZT2500Y Twin Turret CNC Lathe w/ Live Milling
• 2006 Okuma Captain-L470 CNC Lathe
• Okuma Cadet-L1420 CNC Lathe
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
• (2) Haas Mini Mill CNC Vertical Machining Centers (2013 & 2004)
• (2) Haas VF-2B CNC Vertical Machining Centers (2007 & 2006)
• 1997 Haas VF-3 CNC Vertical Machining Center
• 2004 Mori Seiki Duracenter 5 CNC Vertical Machining Center
• 2007 Okuma MC-V4020 CNC Vertical Machining Center
• 2006 Southwestern Industries TRAK FHM5 3-Axis CNC Vertical Bed Mill
• (4) Bridgeport Series 1 Vertical Mills
HORIZONTAL BAND SAWS
• HEM 14" x 16" Horizontal Band Saw, Model H105A-C, Capacity: 16" W x 14" H
• 1996 Vectrax 12" x 12" Horizontal Band Saw, Model AH-300H
• 2015 Koike Sanso Kogyo 660 Lb. (300 kg) Cap. Welding Positioner
• Miller Syncrowave 350 LX TIG Welder
• Lincoln Electric Power Wave 355 Welder Package
• 2011 Lincoln Electric Welding Fume Extractor
• C&M Topline Mr. Deburr 3 Cu. Ft. Vibratory Finishing Machine
• 2015 Baileigh 3 HP Metal Dust Collector
• (2) Jet 17" Floor Drill Presses, Model JDP-17MF
• 2006 Sunex Tools 13" Floor Drill Press, Model 5000A
• Large Quantity of Kurt Machine Vises
• Indexers, Rotary Tables, Tailstocks, Tool Holders & Tooling
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
1. Cashier's Check
2. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
ALL removals are by appointment only. There are other operational activities happening at the site and all visitors/riggers will be required to provide their full name, address, and company that they represent for screening prior to them being allowed access on the premises. You will need to provide a valid ID and watch a 4-5-minute safety video.
The bidders will need to coordinate a date and time for pick up once their invoice has been paid in full.
Bidders/Riggers to Provide to Maynards/Teledyne:
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.