(108) MCI, Temsa & Prevost Coaches As New As 2017 • $850,000 New Parts Inventory • Portable Bus Washers • Shop, Maintenance & Warehouse Equipment • Several 2012 Support Vehicles Available • 25-Ton Filter Crusher • Multiple 15,000 lbs Floor Lifts Available • Valuable Intellectual Property Available: Long-Standing Company Name/Attractive Logo(s)/Valuable & Desirable Customer Lists/Long-Established Phone Number(s), Web Address & Websites (Including Social Media) • & More!!!
GLOBAL WEBCAST AUCTION - CAVALLO BUS LINES INC., AN UNPRECEDENTED HUGE, LATE-MODEL MOTOR COACH FLEET AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE - OVER 100 MOTOR COACH BUSES AS NEW AS 2017 – LOCATED IN ILLINOIS, INDIANA, AND MISSOURI
• (4) 2017 MCI J4500, ISX (68-83,000 miles)
• (2) 2015 MCI J4500, ISX
• (9) 2014 MCI J4500, ISX
• (7) 2013 MCI J4500, ISX
• (4) 2012 MCI J4500, ISX
• (8) 2011 MCI J4500, ISM
• (3) 2010 MCI J4500, ISM
• (7) 2009 MCI J4500, ISM
• (6) 2008 MCI J4500, ISM
• (13) 2007 MCI J4500, Cat C13
• (7) 2006 MCI J4500, Cat C13
• (8) 2004/05 MCI J4500, Cat C13
• (2) 2012 TEMSA TS-35C, ISL
• (3) 2011/12 PREVOST H34-45, D13
• (8) 2002/03 MCI E4500, Detroit 60
• (16) 1998 to 2000 MCI EL 3, Detroit 60
• 2000 PREVOST XL11
For Vehicle Maintenance Records, Please Contact Venice Gamble at [email protected] Or Call 323-587-1887, Ext. 215
VALUABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AVAILABLE: Long-Standing Company Name/Attractive Logo(s)/Valuable & Desirable Customer Lists/Long-Established Phone Number(s), Web Address & Websites (Including Social Media)
ALSO: $850,000 New Bus Parts Inventory • Several 2012 Support Vehicles Available • 25-Ton Filter Crusher • Multiple 15,000 lbs Floor Lifts Available • Portable Bus Washers • Shop, Maintenance & Warehouse Equipment
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.