(26) Bliss, Rousselle, Kenco & Benchmaster OBI Punch Presses To 60 Tons • (10) Chicago Model 912 Riveters • (4) Chicago Dries & Krump & Verson Press Brakes To 75 Tons • (2) Cincinnati & Wysong Shears • (2) Leblond & Jet Lathes • Multicam 5’ X 10’ CNC Router • Support Assets • & More
SHORT NOTICE SALE - (26) OBI PUNCH PRESSES TO 60 TONS, (10) CHICAGO MODEL 912 RIVETERS, (4) PRESS BRAKES TO 75 TONS, (2) SHEARS, (2) LATHES, MULTICAM 5’ X 10’ CNC ROUTER AND SUPPORT ASSETS – LIPPERT COMPONENTS, INC.
OBI PUNCH PRESSES
• Bliss 60 Ton OBI Punch Press, Model C60
• Bliss 35 Ton OBI Punch Press, Model C35
• (4) Bliss 22 Ton OBI Punch Presses, Model C22
• Rousselle 10 Ton OBI Punch Press, Model 1A
• (2) Kenco 8 Ton OBI Punch Presses, Model 8-107
• (13) Kenco 5 Ton OBI Punch Presses
• (3) Benchmaster 5 Ton OBI Punch Presses, Model 152
• Benchmaster 2 Ton OBI Punch Press, Model 131
• (2) Chicago Dreis & Krump 75 Ton x 10' Mechanical Press Brakes, Model 810-C
• Verson Approx. 45 Ton x 8' Mechanical Press Brake
• Verson 45 Ton x 78" Mechanical Press Brake
• Cincinnati 7/64" (12-Ga.) x 14' Mechanical Shear, Model 1014, Manual Back Gauge
• Wyong 10-Ga. x 6' Power Shear, Model 1072, Manual Back Gauge
• MultiCam 5' x 10' CNC Router w/ Dust Collector
• (10) Chicago Model 912 Riveters, 12" Throat
• LeBlond Regal 18" x 48" Lathe, 38-1500 RPM, 1-1/2" Spindle Bore, 10" 3-Jaw Chuck, Tailstock
• Jet 10" x 24" Lathe, Model JET-1024P, 75-1100 RPM, 6" 3-Jaw Chuck, Tailstock, Steady Rest
• Milwaukee Model K Horizontal Milling Machine, 15-500 RPM, 12" x 56" Table
• Index Model 60 Plain Milling Machine, 9" x 46-1/2" Table
• U.S. Burke Machine Tool Horizontal Mill, Model 1
• (2) Rockwell/Delta 20" Floor Drill Presses, Series No. 70-6X0
• (2) Enco 17" Floor Drill Presses, Model 40005
• Rockwell 15" Floor Drill Press, Catalog No. 15-665
• (2) Rockwell/Delta 6" Vertical Belt Sander & 12" Disc Sander, Series No. 31-710
• Powermatic 12" Disc Sander, Model 30B
• (2) 4" Vertical Belt Sanders, 1 HP Baldor Motor
• 4" Vertical Belt Sander, 1 HP Baldor Motor
• Famco 6" x 12" Horizontal Band Saw, 1/2 HP Baldor Motor
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.