CNC Gear Hobbers/Shapers, CNC Grinders/Honing Machines, CNC Horizontal Machining Centers, Gear Inspection, Laser Systems, Coordinate Measuring Machines, Robots, General Equipment & Support Equipment
SURPLUS TRANSMISSION-GEAR MANUFACTURING ASSETS, FORMERLY OF AN AUTOMOTIVE OEM
CNC GEAR HOBBERS/SHAPERS
• (3) 2007 Liebherr LFS-220 CNC Gear Shaper, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (4) 2005 Liebherr LC-300 CNC Gear Hobber, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (4) 2006-2007 Liebherr LC-180 CNC Gear Hobber, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (3) 2005-2006 Liebherr LC-120 CNC Gear Hobber, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (9) 2005 Liebherr LC-80 CNC Ger Hobber, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control, with Dust Collector
• CNC GRINDERS/HONING MACHINES
• (12) 2005-2007 Kapp KX300P Gear Grinders, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control, 11.81" Max Gear Dia.
• (12) 2005-2007 Kapp CX250 Gear Grinder/Hone, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control, 9.843" Max Gear Dia.
• (5) Prawema Honing Machine, Rexroth Indramat System 200BTV20 Control
• (4) Prawema Synchrofine Gear Hone, Rexroth Indramat System 200BTV20 Control
• (7) Buderus CNC 235 Vertical Hard Turning Machine, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (2) Buderus CNC 235 ID Ring Grinder, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (2) C&B Machinery 30" Double Disc Grinders, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
• (72) 2005-2006 Excello Model XS211 CNC Horizontal Machining Centers with Fanuc 180i-MB & Fanuc Panel i Control
• GEAR INSPECTION
• (3) M&M Sigma V3 Gear Checkers, S/N's: 6446, 6452, 6454
• LASER SYSTEMS
• (2) 2005 Rofin Sinar HF860 Welding Power Supply
• COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINES
• (3) Leitz Global Reference 700 Type 15.9.7 CMM, S/N's: 155, 157
• (10) Fanuc M710ib-70T Gantry Type Robots with RJ3ib Control, Gantry
• (20) Fanuc R2000ib Robots, with RJ3ib Control
• (2) Fanuc M16ib Robots with Rj3ib Control
• GENERAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
• 2006 Forst RIS# 6.3X1000X320 Hard Broach Spline Machine, Siemens Simatic Multi Panel Control
• (4) Sicmat Raso 200 Gear Shavers, Siemens Sinumerik 840D Control
• (3) Sicmat Gear Shaver Model RSU 310, S/N: 46709 - 46710
• (6) 2005-2007 Wera M-160L Profilator
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected].
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to [email protected]|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.