CNC Lasers • Spot Welders • CNC Machines • Hydraulic Presses • Tool Room & Metal Fab • Inspection • Vehicles & Forklifts • General Equipment & Misc.
A COMPLETE PROTOTYPE & SHORT RUN STAMPING FACILITY - SHERWOOD PROTOTYPE, INC.
• 1994 Lumonics Laserdyne 890 Beam Director Laser Cutting System with Rofin Sinar 1700SM Power Supply
• (2) Lumonics Laserdyne 780 Laser Cutting System with Rofin Sinar 1700SM Power Supply
• Peer P-200 Projection Spot Welder, 200 KV, with Entron Control, Chiller, (Rebuilt by T.J. Snow in 2015)
• Peer P-125 Projection Spot Welder, 125KV, with Entron Control, Chiller, (Rebuilt by T.J. Snow in 2015)
• Federal Spot Welder & South Coburn Tip Alloy Spot Welder
• Supermax Model Max-3 Rebel CNC VMC, S/N 051118
• Kitamura Mycenter 3 CNC VMC, S/N 20777
• Milltronics Partner VII CNC VMC
• Hannifin 400 Ton 4 Post Hydraulic Press
• Bradley-Turton 300 Ton 4 Post Hydraulic Press
• Bradley-Turton 250 Ton 4 Post Hydraulic Press
• Unknown 75 Ton & 50 Ton 4 Post Hydraulic Press
Tool Room & Metal Fab
• (3) Bridgeport Series I Vertical Mills, 2 HP
• WF Wells Horizontal Saw
• Ramco 55 ton Hydraulic Press
• Hull Model 359-F Hydraulic Press
• Takisawa TAL460 Engine Lathe
• Leblond Makino Approx. 14" x 40" Engine Lathe
• Arboga Maskiner 3' Radial Drill
• Clausing 6" x 12" Surface Grinder
• B&S 618 Micromaster Surface Grinder
• Leten LCM-360 Bandsaw
• Rollin Bandsaw
• (2) Bantam 2' x 12 Ton Press Brakes
• Miller 350P & Syncro 250 Welders
• Rhodes 1/4" x 10' Shear
• Verson 45 Ton x 4' Press Brake
• (2) Diarco No. 1 Notchers
• 6 Station Roll Former
• Federal Easterline CMM 401 CMM Machine, Caps Software, Ph10 Probe
• Cordax 1000 CMM
• Sheffield Cordax Model 5000 CMM
• Pin Gauges, Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gauges, Etc
Vehicles & Forklifts
• 2010 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Pickup Truck, 164K miles
• 1997 Ford Stake Truck Super Duty
• 1995 Chevy 2500 Pickup Truck W/ Snow Plow
• Yale 8,000lb LP Forklift
• Yale 3,500lb 3-Wheel Electric Forklift, AC Power, With Charger
General Equipment & Misc.
• Plymovent 6 Cartridge Multi Dust Collector
• DV Systems 20 HP Tank Mount Air Compressor
• Clayton Boiler
• Champion 20 HP Tank Mount Air Compressor w/ Zeks Dryer
• C-Clamps, Chucks, Cat 40 Tooling, Vises, Cabinets, Angle Plates, Steel Surface Plates, Granite Tables, Double Pedestal Grinders, Disc Sanders, Pneumatic Tools, Work Benches With Wilton Vise, Sheet Metal, Electrical Boxes, Pallet Racking & More
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.