New 2018 Southeast Crane & Hoist Double Box Girder Overhead Bridge Crane: 50 Ton Capacity Main Hoist W/ 20 Ton Capacity Auxiliary Hoist X 64’ Span • New Cost 350k
Demag Top Riding Double Girder Bridge Crane: 25 Ton x 50' Span
NO LONGER REQUIRED IN THE ONGOING OPERATIONS OF FAURECIA TUSCALOOSA ALABAMA - NEW 2018 SOUTHEAST CRANE AND HOIST DOUBLE BOX GIRDER OVERHEAD BRIDGE CRANE: 50 TON CAPACITY MAIN HOIST W/ 20 TON CAPACITY AUXILIARY HOIST X 64’ SPAN • NEW COST 350K
New 2018 Southeast Crane & Hoist Double Box Girder Overhead Bridge Crane:
• Span: 64'
• Load: 50-Ton
• Lift Height: 30'
• Hoisting Speed: 10.0/1.6 Ft/Min, 2-Speed
• Hoisting Speed Aux: 15.0/2.6 Ft/Min
• Traversing Speed: 65 Ft/Min Stepless
• Travelling Speed: 10 Ft/Min Stepless
• Weight Of Trolly: 11030 Lbs
• Weight Of Bridge: 35471 Lbs
• Crane Classification: CMAA Class C
• Hoist Group: ASME H4
• Hoist Group Aux: ASME H3
• Crane Drive Group: CMAA C
• Main/Control Voltage: 480/115 V, 60 Hz
• Supply Power: 59.01Hp
Demag Top Riding Double Girder Bridge Crane: 25 Ton x 50' Span:
• Capacity: 25 Ton
• Bridge Span: 50'
• Max. Height Under Hook (Lift): 25'
• Hoist Drive: 12.5/3 FPM
• Hoist Motor: 25/6 HP (2 Speed)
• Trolley Drive: 80/20 FPM
• Trolley Motor: 1.2/.3 HP
• Bridge Drive: 160/40 FPM
• Bridge Motor: 2- 2.5/.5 HP Dual Drive
• Voltage: 460 Three Phase 60 HTZ
• Pendant Control
• Located In: Painesville, OH • NOTE: On the Ground and Ready to Load
In Conjunction With Maynards Industries
|INSTRUCTIONS TO BID|
|BIDDERS MUST AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|ONSITE & INTERNET BIDDERS|
|All internet bidders must register for this auction at least 72-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE BIDDERS:
Minimum: $2,500 required which allows a spending limit of $10,000.
If you are planning on spending above $10,000 you will need to deposit 25% of your maximum anticipated spending. (This will allow a spending limit up to 4 times the deposit amount sent)
Example: $5,000 deposit = allows up to $20,000
You will only be allowed to bid up to 4 times your deposit amount so please estimate your deposit accurately. We will restrict any bidding beyond the above.
Forms of payment for online deposits:
1. CASHIER'S CHECK made out to Biditup Auctions Worldwide and delivered to our office prior to the sale 2301 Belgrave Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
2. WIRE TRANSFER Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM.
We do not accept company checks or credit cards, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Those who do not post the deposit will not be approved. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU
ARE SHORT ON THE DEPOSIT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID
|ALL DEPOSIT REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN THE SAME METHOD OF DEPOSIT THAT WAS RECEIVED, WITHIN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.|
|All proxy bidders must register for this auction at least 48-HOURS PRIOR TO SALE DATE.|
|All proxy bidders must post a 25% deposit of your planned spending budget in the form of a WIRE TRANSFER, ACH or Cashier's Check made out to BIDITUP AUCTIONS WORLDWIDE with a $2,500 MINIMUM DEPOSIT in order to be approved to bid.|
|Please Note - All wire transfers payments must include an additional $30 domestic & $45 international wire transfer fee - incoming & outgoing Please contact our office for current wire information 818.508.7034 or email wire instruction request to SHAWN@BIDITUP.COM|
* All Items Subject to Seller's Acceptance of Online Bids *
Acceptable Payment Methods:
2. Cashier's Check
3. Wire Transfer
Auctioneer must approve all payment methods prior to bidding.
Please note: BidItUp is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. The names and contact information of available companies are provided solely as a courtesy to our buyers. BidItUp does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. We encourage buyers to employ the service provider of their choice, provided they can supply BidItUp with the required forms and insurance certificates.